Freedom

Seyran was patiently sitting on the bench in the yard of Şanlı's house, together with Hattuç, waiting for the time to go to Ferit. When the time came, she left the Şanlı house and started walking to Ferit, carrying a small bag with luggage with herself. Although she had some anxiety for doing this, she was not giving up on the opportunity to escape to freedom with the man she loved the most.

Ferit was waiting for his girl at the corner of the street where Şanlı house was. He was impatient to meet with her and they both to run away together from everything and everyone who was not allowing them to be together and be happy. He, too, had some anxiety about this, but his love for Seyran was greater than this.

Minutes later, from around the corner, appeared an angel in a white dress and a light blue jean jacket, who was walking towards him with a big, bright smile, stepping gracefully onto the concrete tiles of the narrow street. Ferit smiled at the appearance of that angel and started walking towards it. When Seyran saw Ferit, she almost started running towards him.

"Ferit!" Seyran exclaimed, as she and Ferit hugged each other tight

"You came!" Ferit exclaimed

"I came, aşkım!" she replied "I came!"

"You see!" Ferit said "No one will be able to separate us anymore!"

"No one!" she replied

Ferit kissed her on the forehead, pouring all of his love in that kiss. When he pulled away, he grabbed Seyran's hand and said "Come on, let's go. Let's not lose time. Once we are somewhere safe, we will hug and kiss as much as we wish."

"You are right." Seyran replied "Let's get out of here as soon as possible, Ferit."

"Come on." he replied back and turned around

Then Seyran and Ferit began walking towards the car which was waiting for them at the end of the street. The closer they were getting to the car, the more Seyran was feeling excited and worried at the same time. When they finally reached the car, they climbed in and took off to their freedom.

Once they were on the road, Seyran sighed with relief. Ferit smiled at her and asked her "What is up, Seyro'cum?"

"Nothing, I was just a little anxious about all this." she answered "Now I calmed down a little."

"Canım benim..." he replied, kissing the hand that was closer to him "Everything will be fine, do not worry."

"I know. I believe it." she replied back with a confident smile

"Well, what is the plan?" Seyran asked "Where are we going?"

"I have found a place where we could temporarily stay, until I figure everything out and we are able to step on our own feet." Ferit answered

"Where is this place?" Seyran asked

"It is a small stone-brick housed in a place which is close to Istanbul." Ferit answered "Not many people know it, so it is safe for us to settle there temporarily."

"Good." she replied "So, a long adventure is awaiting us..."

"Aynen öyle, aşkım!" he replied back

***

After Tarık managed to get rid of the men who were sent by Ferit Korhan, he began looking everywhere around Şanlı house, with the hope to find him. He was determined to keep his word and kill Ferit, if he saw Seyran with him. He looked everywhere, but found no trace of the rich boy. He then went to the Şanlı house and knocked on the door, shouting "Seyran!", until the door was finally opened.