. +:* (( Character Introductions! )) *:+.

Our first character, who will be the main character will be named "Nicole". Nicole is a very calm and understanding girl. She is 17 and in high school, she works a small job at as a waiter at a small café.
She likes to spend her time quietly on the internet and is just your overall average human being. Her only unique characteristic is her lack of falling in love. unlike normal people, Nicole has never fallen in love, she only had fallen in love with a female once in her whole life in elementary school, but yet again it could've been a platonic feeling.

Now, moving on to our next character— "Heather". Now Heather is your typical white girl popular kid, she's 16 going on 17. Heather and Nicole have been best friends since 4 years (7-8th grade) and haven't been that close. They only ever talk when it's that nostalgia feeling of being kids, or when they just genuinely need each other for something. The only conversations they have that keep them together is when they talk in their 3rd period, and lunch period. Heather has a Boyfriend named Vincent.

Now, moving onto the boyfriend of the story— "Vincent". Vincent is your normal average straight white male. He's a popular Jock, Rock hard abs, all of that extra high school musical stuff. Vincent and Nicole don't get along very well because of Nicole's sexuality, he's very weirded out by Nicole unlike Heather, but Heather always scolded Vincent for his uncalled for comments.

Now we're moving onto "James". James is Vincent's best friend, they've been inseparable since elementary school. James is a little different from Vincent, James tries his best not to be in the spotlight and claim the "Jackass Jock" title. James is very kind and charismatic than Vincent, But James has a huge secret that can depart James's and Vincent's friendship. Wonder what that could be?

And finally, we have "Veronika". Veronika is a mean girl asshole. Ever since the 4th grade Veronika has relentlessly both mentally and physically bullied Nicole. Veronika is a very confusing character, she is openly bisexual but bullies Nicole for being Lesbian. Never knew why...