Chapter 13: Confusing Feeling

Inuyasha's Pov:

I am here in the Modern Era world.

Kagome said she was going to go shopping when I literally told her what's the point of it, we have to focus on finding (Y/n)! It's like she doesn't even care for her own sister...

She was taking too long so I got worried, I didn't tell Miroku and Sango though, they would think I'm a softie! Whatever now that I'm here might as well find her.

I put on my hat she gave me just in case I went into the Modern Era. I know the location of her house as always so I went there fast, surprisingly I thought she would be done doing her shopping.

She was not in her home her mother said. Souta wanted to play with me but I said I didn't have time, I decided to go to the shopping store she always goes.

When I got there I didn't find her! There were so many people my eyes were hurting looking everywhere.

Damn! We have a lot of problems right now yet here she is minding her own business just shopping?! I ran outside then stopped when I heard a muffled scream nearby .

" Hmhhmpp! "

" Kagome!!! " I ran to the muffled scream coming behind the store " Ey you damn assholes! " I said clenching my fist, I can't bring out my sword because they would think they've gone crazy.

The dude said mocking me " Hahahaha! Oh are you her boyfriend? " Shut your trap dumbass! I didn't say any word then lounges at them punching them in the face.

I kicked the other dude in the stomach then they fled away. That's right no one should mess with My Kagome...

She struggled to break free so I helped her, after that I gave her a glare waiting for her to explain what happened. She chuckled nervously before speaking " They kidnapped me when I was about to go outside, so you can see my grocery shopping didn't go quite well "

She said tirely and made a small laugh.

I looked at the ground then saw all the food and vegetables scattered on the ground. I felt bad so I picked them up for her
" I-Inuyasha I can-" I cut her of because I could see she was still scared and so tired.

" Just hop unto me so I could get you home already, your family's worried for you and plus you're tired " I said showing my shyness with the way I cared for her.

I do care for Kagome... I just don't show it.

I got her home safely, she put on the shopping bags in the table then she went upstairs while I followed her. I saw her lay down on the bed feeling relaxed then she fell asleep.

I just sat across the room on the chair crossing my arms while watching her. She looked so peaceful...

I felt myself feeling guilt that I wasn't there for her when she got captured by those bastards.

Then it came back again...

The confusing feeling. I kept on questioning myself who do I love? Ever since I met Kagome's little sister I had been always focused on saving her.

Yet I don't even understand why. Is it because she's her sister? Or is it because I love (Y/n)? I just shooked my head. I just can't learn to control how I feel...

Soon after I also fell asleep. Dreaming about myself choosing between (Y/n) and Kagome.

____________________________________________________

BTS (BEHIND THE SCENES):

Inuyasha: Sooo... Where is Creator? I need to speak to her ASAP!!!

Izayoi: Why is that dear?

Inuyasha: tooks a deep breathe Because she's making me fucking fall inlove with two girls! It makes me look like a slut!

Rica: come out of her room Excuse me?! I did not!

Izayoi: Sighs look dear just-

Inuyasha: YEAH WHATEVER! storms of the room

Rica: Such disrespect...

Kagome: Laughing at Inuyasha

Rica: Also please wait for the two chapters to be released,Also I can't even remember what day I made this, I only published the three chapters right now...that's all BYE-BYE!