The Seek

Henry the Eigth arose immediately from his chair. He had to go see who this woman was. He had to know why she was so perplexed. He simply HAD to know if she had a hubby. Not that it matters...not that he cared if she did or didn't. He knew what he was capable of. 

His royal uggs finally reached her. She was leading her hands in front of her, trying to feel for a tree or stump before she tripped on one again. He grabs her hands while their still stuck in midair, showing his classic smile. "Hey...lady! What's your name?" 

"Unhand me peasant before I kick your face so hard you'll fall back into that Mexican rat hanging out in the corner." 

"Woah woah woah! Do you know who I am? I'm the King! I can hand you whenever I need to." 

She spat on his royal uggs and did just as she said she would, she did a roundhouse kick straight into a poor Mexican rat looking kid who was searching for his cat. As the King arose, he saw her continue to look confused. "Does she not hear me? Does she not know that I'm the king? How did she notice this kid but not me?" 

He decided to approach her once more, deciding that she was worth the pain he might expierence again. He, however, decided he wouldn't touch her again, seeing how that obviously triggered her in a certain way. Strange, every woman he has expierenced before has melted at the soft graze of his touch. Why is she different?

"So, will I be able to get your name...at least?" 

"HELLEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELEN COME BACK HERE THIS VERY INSTANT!!!!!!!!" 

Henry observed a fairly young maiden appear from across the field. She's got a gyatt too ngl. Might go for that next. AFTER I find out about this one. Helen huh? 

"Thats a nice name." He said to her. She still offered him no reply. 

"Excuse me, my lord. I can see that you've been trying to strike up a conversation with Helen for a while. She is blind and deaf, so communicating with her may be a bit complex. My apologies." 

The lady led Helen away from me. I saw the look in her eyes, I heard her soul weeping, crying out for me. She needs to be freed. She needs me. 

"HENNNNry 🥹 are you coming darling."

"Y-yes, I'll...be right there."

I have got to save her.