prologue

Evelyn and Warren McKinnon were both set to an orphanage at 1 years old in 1980 after their very first birthday in September, being the only 2 of the McKinnon family to survive. The twins were soon adopted by the Granger family. The twins were dropped off by a few death eaters, knowing that the twins were special. The Death Eaters wanted the twins to live, but they also wanted to use them. they got their Hogwarts letters around the same time Hermione did since everyone's bday was on the same month. The Twins were Hogwarts Students, but they were also ones with power. They both were indeed Parselmouths but they couldn't lose their ability to speak it like others could from the hands of lord Voldemort. They also had the ability to read minds, and that was something Voldemort needed.

——— July 1981 ———

Regulus Black, two years after his Faked Death had came running to Sirius in need help of his children.

"Me and Mary are very thankful of you taking care of them, someday we'd like to repay you someday when all of this is over... if it would be over." Regulus said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"The war will be over soon, I shall promise you that I will take dear care of the twins." Sirius replied. Regulus's frown turned into a smile.

Once Regulus went back to hiding and Sirius back to fighting, The McKinnon twins were took away by a few death eaters as their whole family came crashing down.

"They are fragile" a deep, scratchy and weak voice had commented, watching his followers become confused.

"They have gifts. They shall live and i will use them as they get older, but for now... they must be taken to an orphanage, hidden and protected from them own selves so they don't know who they are." Lord Voldemort spoke.

—— the ending of the prologue ——