Sparkverse season 1

(I do not own any of these Characters or Franchises, they belong to their rightful owners except for the ones that are original).

World/setting: in many universes, there are countless stories and those stories usually have heroes to fight evil or solve problems. In this universe, you will know this universes versions of the heroes you know and how their fates are intertwined. These universe has both magic and technology, as well as earth being one side of a 20 sided dice, where multiple realms coexist with one another, unaware of each other's existence.

These stories will take place in few of these realms, with earth in most and different realms in a few. This universe takes the cartoons, games and toys you may or may now know and alters them to a flow and narrative that is reminiscent to the Marvel cinematic universe and other shared universes.

Inspiration: MCU, Monsterverse, DC extended universe, Shin japan heroes universe, power rangers universe, etc.

Stories: Warning may be spoilers.

Story 1. Beast wars: Lost age.

Synopsis/setting: this story serves as a reimagining/remake of the original Transformers beast wars with a new team of maximals and a new villain faction. After their homeworld was destroyed, the Maximals led by Leo primal crash land on earth where they use animal forms to traverse the environment. They later decided to make this planet their new home, problem is the ones who destroyed their planet, the evil predacons led by predaking with their monster forms fellowed them. The Maximals aren't going the give up without a fight. It takes place on earth, the maximals are human sized rather than transformer size and humans are involved in the conflict. This story uses elements of Transformers g1, Beast wars and transformers prime with a mix of Animorphs and avengers.

Story 2: Ed, Edd n' Eddy vs. the Army Ants.

Synopsis/setting: this story is an alternate take on Ed Edd n' Eddy's big picture show, rather than having the Ed's find Eddy's brother and the kids hunting them down. The story itself takes the plots of Recess: school's out and killer klowns from outer space. The school year is finally over and the Ed's are looking forward to a fun filled summer, Boredom quickly sets in until the Eds uncover an invasion of mutant ants created by a madman who wants to do away with humanity forever. It's up to the Eds and three new friends to put a spot to this invasion and save the world. It takes place after season 5 of the original show, the story features Astro boy, Gigantor and Stretch Armstrong. The ants in the story are based on the hasbro toyline, Army Ants, but with ninja turtles-esque features. The Eds are the same in the original show, the main villain in the story is Doctor Neo Cortex from the Crash Bandicoot games.

Story 3: Spyro: rise of the dragons.

Synopsis/setting: this story takes place in a realm that is a mix of fairy tales, Dungeons and dragons and He-man. In a fantasy world, a dark force is corrupting everything it touches, It's up to a teenage dragon named Spyro and his best friend, a dragonfly named Sparx to save the realm. They must journey across the realm to find the four primal dragon masters and unite them against this unknown enemy. The dragons in this story are humanoid except for the primal dragon masters. This takes place in the dragon realm, one of the 20 realms in the universe. The story takes the plot of avatar the last airbender and mixes it with legend of zelda, visionaries and the hobbit as well as taking inspiration based on artwork from the scrapped tv series Spyro revolution.

Story 4: Pirates of the ocean kingdoms.

Synopsis/setting: this story follows the little mermaid but the prince is a upstart pirate, takes place in a realm of pirates and sea monsters. A young pirate who dreams to follow in his father's footsteps, a mermaid princess who wants to see the world and save her kingdom. Eric and Ariel, two teenagers from two different worlds who both have dreams, when their worlds are threatened by three sirens who want to rule the seven seas. They must unite and form a powerful pirate crew and find the legendary treasure called the heart of the sea, however a revenge driven marine fleet admiral is hunting them down. This story takes place in a realm of pirates, sea monsters and adventure. This story mixes both the plots of one piece and disney's little mermaid with Luca, legend of zelda wind waker, pirates of dark water and pirates of the caribbean.