Dumbledore knows

"You have a leaf in your hair"

I turn around as my heart stops.
My cheeks are getting flushed and my hands sweaty.
It's him, the boy from my dream.
The future dark lord.

"Thanks?" 
I say with a shaky voice while I lightly smile at the gorgeous boy I eventually need to kill.

He nods with a confused look while smirking a bit while scanning me up and down.

He really is good looking.

What am I thinking?!

I quickly turn back around to Lara, she looks at me like a mad chihuahua who's ready to bark at me.

She rips her eyes wide open and whispers :
"Not even 7 minutes in the castle and you're already flirting, Alina.
No, not teacher, not some student. NO. You're flirting with Voldybaldy. "
And rips her eyes more open, at this point it's a miracle that they didn't fell out.
She loves giving people unfunny nicknames. She used to call him that since first grade.

"I didn't even- where's Joline?"

"It's almost 11pm, she was escorted to bed by Professor Merrythought"
"Ohhh. Is he hot?" I speak smiling.
"It's a woman." Lara answers
"Oh."

My thoughts went back to Tom, but they were disrupted by no one else than Dumbledore himself, who opens his door while he's calmly looking at us.

Without Lara even saying a word he nodded and said ;
"I was expecting you two, do you have the letter?"

My best friend confusingly gave the wizard the letter still in shook.
After we walked in, Dumbledore quickly closes the door.

"It's too complicated to explain, but,I know who you are and what mission my older self gave to you two. I fear it's too late-" The not so old man said while taking a deep breath in.

He was suddenly interrupted by the door, opened by a brown haired girl with a frightened look.
She speaks with an quiet voice while trying to stay calm and not to cry ;
"I'm -I'm sorry- I wouldn't come in without knocking if it wouldn't be urgent-but-"

"Breath miss Clearwater"
Says Dumbledore with a serious face.

At this point the shy girl has big tears rolling down her face.

"It's Myrtle, Professor. She's dead"