Chapter 12: Parents {Fragment of Memory 2}

(Y/n's) Pov:

The fragment then vanished right in front of me. I'm slowly regaining some of my memories back, I didn't even know I was an orphan because I was just a baby when that accident happened.

I'm glad I didn't also burn to death. I closed my eyes yet I don't even know if it was closed because the room was so dark. I then felt pain all over my body!

I opened my eyes to see my wretched self standing in front of me again, what the heck does she want now? Torture me?...

She did torture me, she made my body feel immense pain that I couldn't handle. Illusions of knife pursed through my leg and right arm, it felt like it was real when it was only an illusion.

My dark self then said " You have to survive this if you want to see your next memory... Or do you not? " she gave a menacing chuckle.

The next fragment of memory! I need to see it... But it means I'll have to endure pain all the time whenever a memory ends.

This is gonna be one hell of an experience, gladly it was only about one minute that I get to experience it. Though it felt longer than that because of my screams of agony, I can tell how much Naraku is enjoying this now.

I really hate his guts...

I breathed hard wanting to calm myself down. I looked up ahead hoping to see a light of fragment.

I did!

I struggled to stand up but I was close to the light so I reached it using my left arm who still had strength then reached the small ball of light.

I layed down the floor exhausted seeing the flashback of my past. Are those my real parents?

My heart felt warm inside seeing them so happy that they met each other, it showed me how their love story goes.

Father took my mother on a bunch of dates, sending her letters, messaging her every night and even proposing to her to marry her.

It was a fun sight to watch, it felt like all the pain went away when I saw this. They gave birth to me and their happy look of their faces made me smile a little weakly.

It did not last long though...

I saw how Mother looked so tired cooking food and father was busy with his work. My baby self cried again and I could tell I gave them a hard time for always crying.

I saw Father's annoyed look and shouted at mom "Love please look after our child! " How the hell can he say that when she's literally tired?!

My mother did as he told, leaving her cooking behind unwatched. I then heard some muffled arguments going on...they must be fighting.

My heart raced in nervousness and I was scared as I saw the stove growing the fire out of the pan.

It grew big then the whole house was engulfed with smoke. The food my mother was cooking completely burnt causing our stove to put on fire.

It got even bigger until my mother left me outside then came back inside wanting to save my father. I watched the fragment waiting for her to come back outside safe and sound with my father.

B-but she was already burnt to death... My father too.

I was left outside.

I was so small and fragile then it was exactly the same in the first fragment. The police came and saw me then took me to the orphan.

Then that's it.

I felt like this could've been the first fragment that was shown to me but I didn't bother.

I closed my eyes wanting to sleep because I was tired from the pain experience. It went away and it felt like my body was back to normal.

I wonder how Big sis and Inuyasha is doing? I hope they're okay.

I started to feel a pang of pain again, I started to scream so much...

{Fargment of Memory 2 End}
_____________________________________________________

BTS (BEHIND THE SCENES):

Inuyasha: Damn, it's always about (Y/n) now. Let us have our turn!

Rica: Calm down you'll have it when the time is right.. For now let (Y/n) shine smiles proudly

(Y/n): Yeah let me shine! You all had your screen time for how many chapters, let me have my turn too!

Ayame: She's right Inuyasha laughs

Rica: Anyways...

All: BYE-BYE!!!

_____________________________________________________