So many questions filled my head, and tears were falling from my cheeks. Niklaus was a demon of the night, he killed me. How was I still alive? Why did everything seem so different?

The sun shone brightly, hurting my eyes. I stuck my hand out, to jerk it back with pain. The sun was burning me. I wanted to cry with frustration; what was happening to me?

The flowers nearby were vibrant purple, the the trees as well. Everything seemed bright and alive, colour consuming my thoughts. 

I felt stronger than I ever had before, but I wasn't sure if I enjoyed it. My legs were jittery, feeling like they could run past thirty villages. I heard the birds singing loudly, and I clenched my jaw from the volume. 

Everything was too unreal; what was wrong with me? I had to get answers, I had too.

I ran from patch of shade to another, flinching at the sun that burned me. I finally reached the cave were I used to play when I was young. I panted from the effort it took, but I was relieved. No more pain. 

Hunger and thirst  filled my thoughts, and I leaned into the rock, studying the painting. I felt sore, alive, and dead. 

A chill ran through me, as a thought struck my mind. What if... I was... a demon of the night, like Niklaus? 

How could that be possible, I tried brushing it away. 

Doubt lingered.

I felt both tired and energetic, bored and wanting to do everything.  What could I do outside; the sun burned me. Would the moon also seer my sensitive skin? 

When it's night, I will rush to the Mikaelson manner, and beg them to give me answers. To ask demons of the night questions; but was I one?

After what could have been years, it was completely dark out. I stretched, having lied in the corner all day, attempting to sleep. I rushed outside, with my newly found speed, and smiled. 

It was perfectly cool out, the moon's rays shining down upon the dark forest. I flash to the silent, empty village, and hear a twig snap. My body races to a girl my age, and she looks terrified. "Aylia?" She stutters.

"I'm so sorry," I say sorrowfully. 

I leap on her neck, and drain her blood before she can even scream. When there was no more left to drink, I looked at my hands in horror. I just drank someone's blood, I just killed somone!

I race to the Mikaelson's house, and bang on the Mikaelson's door as hard as I can. I back away, shocked that I just smashed a hole through the door.

 "What!" A girl's voice screamed from inside, annoyance laced in it.

The beautiful girl rubbed her eyes, walking to the doorway. "The hell..." She mutters, seeing my desperate face and the broken door.

"What happened to you?" She asked, more awake.

I opened my mouth, but no words came out. I wiped away a tear, and answered, "I do not know; can you tell me?"

"I do not hear your heart beat; you are dead, yet alive. I am Rebekah, and I believe you are one of us." She explained softly.

"One of who? I am Aylia Smith, and I was killed last night, but am still alive." I cried indigently.

"Come in," a solemn lady stood behind Rebekah.

I turned the knob of the door slowly, and walked into the house, glancing at the hole in the door. "Sorry," I apologized quitely.

.