Chapter two: Busy night.

******Minutes later*******

Nathan's motorcycle pulled over at the garage of a big gray mansion filled with thousands of beautiful roses. Nathan locked his motorcycle and tours the key to the guard at the entrance door leading to the sitting room. He bowed slightly to Nathan before before as he watch him disappear into the comfort of the beautiful mansion.

Nathan walk though the big sitting room hurriedly to the stairs. But he halted when he heard a odd sound coming from the couch in the sitting room. A very familiar male voice,....

Curiosity got the better of him. He turn recklessly towards the TV couch and a gasp escaped his mouth. Sitting comfortable on the couch with a video game controller in his hands is non other than 'Jackson'. "Wtf is he doing here?.... Ohh he's with Andrea my stepbrother." Nathan thought.

"Yes!!. I won again!!!!!." Jackson thundered joyfully jumping from the couch and thrusting the game control away as he yell at Andrea's shocked defeated face. And at that moment, he spotted Nathan glaring at them.

"Ohh look! Nathan is back!." Jackson announced stealing Andrea's attention to the dripping wet Nathan beside the stairs. Nathan turn to leave before they create a scene.

"Nathan! Freshen up and come down stairs to have dinner with us. Hurry up." Andrea said obviously not sounding polite. Nathan turn to him and replied.

"I'm not hungry. And I'm definitely NOT! coming down stairs tonight." Nathan retorted with gritted teeth.

"I'm not asking you to come join us, I'm ordering you. Come down stairs and have dinner with us. 30 minutes should be enough for you to meet us here. And don't let me come upstairs to your room if you disobey me." Andrea hissed angrily.

Nathan gnash is teeth in annoyance and hurried upstairs to his bedroom which was located at the 3rd floor of the building. With shaking fury towards his stepbrother, Nathan slammed the door hard causing a tiny crack to tear itself through the wall.

Hopping on the fluffy bed, Nathan exhale with eyes closed. He rub his temples gently and sat up on the bed. He squatted down close to his feet to take off this black drenched sneakers.

"Ugh!" Nathan let out a grunt as he thought deeply about Sisi and Bobby. The fact that Andrea got to control him everytime drives him crazy.

(Alright for those who're curious to know why Nathan is weak and helpless when it comes to Andrea his stepbrother. It's because Nathan was blackmailed by Andrea with a sex tape he still have in his possession. That video contains Nathan moaning and crying while being raped by Jackson. But no one will know the other guy is Jackson because the effects made Jackson's face invisible. So ever since then, Nathan became Andrea's slave. Meanwhile, no one else is aware of what's going on between the three guys.)

Nathan freshen up quickly and went down stairs to have dinner with his enemies. Of course he consider them his enemies. (Sheepish laugh)

"You're here. Two minutes late." Andrea smiled upon seeing Nathan approaching. Jackson kept his smiling face as he watch Nathan take a seat two miles away from him.

"Yeah I totally deserve that treatment." Jackson mumbled to himself. Nathan sigh at the sight of Jackson. His bitterness grew worse and choking as the seconds burn away.

"Andrea, " Jackson called without averting his gaze from Nathan. Andrea nodded and snapped his fingers for the chef to come in and serve them. Miss rose strode in with a new girl carrying a large serving tray containing three platters. She placed it on the middle of the dinner table and bow her head to leave. But Jackson grabbed her wrists with a perverted smile on her face.

Nathan saw what Jackson just did. His face twisted with rage at Jackson uncalled attitude. He glared at the struggling girl who's at the point of tears and back at Jackson who kept a straight face with a tiny smirk on his lips.

"Let her go...." Nathan coldly said angrily at Jackson. They all turn to Nathan, shocked and surprised. Andrea waved his hands in the air and miss rose hurried to his side.

"Who's the young girl you brought before us?." Andrea asked with a cunning smile.

"S-she's my niece. She's new in the country. I asked her to come work with me for the main time as the kitchen maid." Miss rose answered slightly stammering and tripping over her speech.

"Her name?." Andrea asked.

"Her name is Molly... " Nathan replied almost immediately. All eyes rested on him as he fumed. "Now can Jackson let her wrist go?." He asked.

"How old is she?." Andrea asked as he avert his gaze to the girl.

"She's just 17 sir." Miss rose answered. Jackson and Andrea exchanged glance at themselves before turning to miss rose.

"You may leave us. Thank you." Andrea smiled at the old woman. Miss rose nodded and left.

__________

New chapter out...
Please vote and drop a comment. Thank you 😊🙌💞💕