Chapter one: My family....

Nathan's pov.....

"And she finally said yes to his proposal. They got married two days later and lived happily ever after!." I ended the story with a warm smile on my face and lowered the book to the bed I sat on.

"What!! That's the end? But that's not right! I thought prince Lee would get married to prince Sheng! Why did he end up getting married to that evil princess?." Little Bobby argued with a frown.

"The story was amazing! I love it!." 6 years old Sisi exclaimed jumping in joy on her big fluffy bed. I laughed at her childishness.

"Bobby, please try to understand. Prince Lee can never marry prince Sheng no matter how much they love each other. They're not fit to be together." I try to explain without adding any sexual word in my statement to the 4 years old boy. But the little kid still push further.

"Why can't they get married? They loved each other so much. Why can't they be together?." Bobby asked with threatening tears.

Oh no! (See why I hate this job?)

"Because two male lovers can never be together. It's not allowed in their kingdom. Story over. It's time for bed." I explained why I tug them to bed. Sisi smiled at me with one eyes open.

"Goodnight kiss?." Sisi asked with those adorable eyes. I nodded and lean in before placing a soft kiss on her forehead. She giggled and covered her flushed face with her bedsheet. Naughty girl!

"Uncle Nathan will you be here to answer all my questions tomorrow? Hope you'll read us bed time story tomorrow?." Bobby asked with hopeful eyes. I hesitated before nodding.

"Of course I'll come. Just go back to bed so you won't be late for school tomorrow. Okey?." I smiled tugging him back to sleep with a gentle kiss on his hair. He nodded and closed his eyes to sleep.

I waited for two minutes just staring at the sleeping angels before switching off their bedroom light and exiting the room slowly not to wake them up with the sound of the door.

When I was finally out, I exhale deeply and made my way down stairs. Halfway through the stairs, I heard voices from downstairs. I halted to listen which is wrong but I can't help it.

"-Just decide on something. Sisi and Bobby already likes Nathan as their babysitter. So why must we send him away? He's the best we ever had among those numerous babysitters we've hired and fired." Mrs Coulter whispered to her husband obviously displeased.

"Because Nathan is filthy rich. His father is Mr Smith and he's super wealthy. We did the research on him earlier and you can testify how majestically rich this kid is. Why on earth do you think he'll settle for a poor baby sitting job?." Mr Coulter asked his wife and I slowly let out a defeated sigh in my hiding spot. They found out about my family.

"I understand you're worried about the safety of our kids. I'm worried as well. But Nathan mean no harm. His family has no criminal records. I mean he's too gentle and calm he won't even hurt a fly. I trust him." Mrs Coulter try to persuade her husband into changing his decision. But he shook his head sadly.

"I'm sorry honey. But I think my way is best for now. Place a new job vacancy tonight on experienced babysitter for our kids. I'll explain to our children tomorrow if they throw a feet. Time for bed now honey. I'll be with you soon. Good night." Mr Coulter said planting double kisses on his wife's hair lovingly.

At that moment, I walked down the stairs and slightly bow to them as I put down the storybook I just read to the kids on the glass table. They look surprised to see me. But the sadness in my eyes didn't allow a smile to find it's way to my lips when they both gave me judgmental glares.

"I'll be leaving now Mr and Mrs Coulter. Enjoy your night." I slightly bow at them and head to the door exit. Mr Coulter suddenly said from behind me.

"Nathan, I know you love our kids. But I don't want you to come over anymore. I just-" Mr Coulter try to explain further but I cut him short.

"I understand your concern Mr Coulter. I'll respect your decision. Good night." I said and left their mansion hopping on my motorcycle and I rode furiously into the heavy rain.

*********

First chapter out! Please vote and drop a comment......