Meeting the flash - part 1

Hi, my name is Aizen, and I am a superhero. One day when I was walking past a missing child poster, I saw a flash of light and suddenly I knew where the child was. Confused, I wrote down the location and drove there. Suddenly I saw the child and quickly called 911. Soon I saw a red blur, and saw him, the Flash, the cops must of sent him instead. "So how did you find him?" asked the flash. I hesitantly told him about my newfound power, and he grinned. "That sounds amazing, maybe you could join us and help us find the bad guys." I stared at him, with wide eyes and just nodded. I couldn't get any words out. The Flash was my hero, I looked up to him, and today I get to start working with him? Best job ever! I followed him to his secret lair where he introduced me to his friends, Cisco and Caitlyn. "So, Flash told me you can see where wanted people are, can you see this guy?" Cisco holds up a wanted poster of the villain captain cold. I nodded, and soon saw him about to sneak into a weapon shop. "He's near Allen Rd at the weapon shop" I said. The flash walks up to me and takes off his mask "sense we'll be working together, you might as well know, my name is Barry." I shook his hand and smiled. "You are my hero, and up till a week ago I was just a normal human, taking classes at the university, and having a job at as a creative writing teacher. I guess I'll have to give up that now." Just then a loud beep went out. "we'll have to finish this conversation later, for now we need to go fight Captain cold, before he gets his hands on those weapons. And just like that the Flash, Barry, was off.