2.

⚠️trigger warning rape,abuse, and verbal abuse.

Fantasia's POV:

I headed down the hall into class. Upon entering you'd never guess who I saw.

Those bitches again. Not only would I have to deal with them every day, but now we'd be sharing classes.

I took a seat all the way to back, that way maybe nobody would notice me.

"Ms Barinno is it?"

"Ok ballerina" Regina said laughing.

Corny, get a life.

and yes ma'am, it's Ms barinno.

Nice to meet you, how about you stand up and introduce yourself tell us a little bit about you.

I hated that. Of course!

When I stood up one of the boys in class yelled out "GOOD GOD."

Um, hi my name is Fantasia everyone calls me Tasia, and I'm a really cool person to get along with.

I don't tolerate bully's or people who try to act like they're MORE than anybody else. I said looking at the Rat bitches.

But other than that, that's all I think you need to know about me.

"Alright, well welcome Fantasia and it's nice to have you!"

Thank you!

Taraji's POV:

I couldn't help but stare at her when she was standing up.

She's so captivating and her voice is just ugh! Everything about her is perfect.

I was knocked out my thoughts by Angie tapping the fuck out my shoulder.

Damn Ang what?

"I see those googly eyes you got for that bitch."

It's not even like that chill fr.

Did I forget to mention Angie is my girlfriend, or should I say owner by the way she treats me.

"Yeah ok T don't get fucked up."

Baby don't be like that. I love you ok, I said pecking her lips softly.

She immediately melted.

"I guess, I'm sorry for overthinking it."

I had her wrapped around my fingers, it was too easy.

"You're not overthinking it, you saw how nice she was to her in the hallway." Gina said

Girl shut up.

"Fine if you're not crushing on her go pour this water on her right now." Gina said

"Or better yet when we get to lunch splatter your lunch on her." Gina said

Deal. Truth is I'd risk getting fucked by these two than to do that to her.

But I knew if I didn't they'd do something worst.

~At lunch

Fantasias POV:

I headed to cafeteria, and got my lunch. I didn't have anyone to sit with being that I was new.

So I just sat to a table by myself, while scrolling through my phone I heard somebody call my name.

"Hey Tasia."

It's Fantasia to you, and what do you want.

"Listen I don't wanna do this ok. But if I don't they'll kill me."