Paint Me with Love

Thursday night. Seyran and Ferit were lying in their bed in their room. They were relaxing after the long day.

"Seyran..." Ferit said

"Hmmm?" Seyran replied

"I was thinking..." he replied back "Why do we not go somewhere this weekend? Just the two of us."

"To go somewhere?!" Seyran exclaimed

"Yes, why not?" Ferit replied "We could escape from the crowd for two days. I think it would be good for us."

"And where will we go?" she asked him

"First tell me if you want it, and then I will tell you the plan." he answered

Seyran giggled and asked him "If you have already made a plan, why are you asking me whether I would want?"

"And who said I already had a plan?" he exclaimed

"You said you would tell me the plan." she replied

"Aşkım benim, you just say that you want it, and your dear husband will immediately pop up with a plan." Ferit said "You must already know this from the camping that we once did. It was a spontaneous decision."

Seyran smiled at him.

"Okay, let's say I want it." she replied "What is your plan for this?"

"What would you say about a weekend at the mountain house?" Ferit asked his wife

"The mountain house?!" she exclaimed

"Yes, the one where we had celebrated New Year after I had kidnapped you from your father." he replied

Seyran remembered that night, after which she giggled and said "Yes, this was an unforgettable night."

Ferit responded with his own giggle and kissed Seyran's forehead.

"Well, what do you think about this suggestion?" he asked

"I am in." she answered "Let's do it, if you say."

"Really?!" he exclaimed

"Yes, why not?" she replied "And, as you said, we would escape from the crowd, even if it is only for two days."

"Okay, then, tomorrow I will go for some shopping, in order to start some of the preparations." he said

"I will come with you." she replied "I will help you choose everything that we need."

"Nooo, karıcım, you are not coming!" he exclaimed "You will be waiting for me here."

"Why?" she asked him "I want to help you, my love."

"Because it is a part of the surprise." he answered

"Surprise?!" she exclaimed

"Of course!" he replied "Ferit Korhan making plans without including a surprise for his wife! Is this even possible, Seyro'cum?!"

"Okay, but why again a surprise?" she asked

Ferit then placed a finger under Seyran's chin and lifted her head up, so that she could look at him.

"Because, my love, you deserve the whole world. And I am always ready to give it to you." he said "You are my wife, my life. And, as your husband, it is my duty to make you happy. Because that is when I myself am happy, too."