Shigaraki VS midoria

°•~Bakugos pov~•°

While at the agency best jeanist was doing bakugos hair and it went down for a couple of seconds before going right back up.

'damnit I choose the wrong agency' bakugo thought.

°•~Lovs pov~•°

The hero killer was saying how their goal of defeating all might was a child's goals and shigaraki soon got fed up.

He grabbed his swords and he was pissed "I'll kill you you sure talk a lot hero killer conviction maybe I don't have anything as loaded as that" shigaraki said."If I had to choose a desire though yeah I'd be killing allmight".

"If this world wants to worship trash like him I'll destroy the beloved peace I'll destroy them and then crush them while there in shock" he said.The hero killer jumped back away from shigaraki.

Soon the hero killer said that their goals may be similar and that they had to destroy the presence.He said he would help them be said that he wanted them to take him back because he had to go take care of seven other heroes.

°•~izuku pov~•°

He was on a train with the old man (I forgot his name) and izuku was looking at his phone because Iida read his text but didn't reply.Then his head shot up because someone said a building exploded.

°•~Iidas pov~•°

He saw stain and was going to attach but he hit him and he fell back.Iida said he was a villain and how he should defeat him.

Iida was saying how he was going to stop him and that he hurt someone he cared about and how he was the best older brother."You will remember my name till the day you die" Iida said "Then so be it".

"Die"

/⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ⁠。⁠ᐟ⁠\
To be continued.🤍🧡

Damn that was short and a lot of povs.