EPISODE 45

EPISODE 45 [⎷]p a g e  f o r t y f i v e  : S K I D D E D

EPISODE 45 []
p a g e f o r t y f i v e : S K I D D E D

surprisingly, the past two weeks went by uneventfully. he slowly became more close (again) wiht kakucho and sometimes, they'd spend the hour talking through messages. it was safe to say that the past days were peaceful to the point that it's making takemichi nervous. it's always when things are getting peaceful and happy that it'll turn stormy and chaotic the next moment.

the math project he was working with mitsuya and chifuyu was completed with less hassle than he expected. takemichi was afraid that they'd get nothing done because of the lack of initiative however, they managed to be the first one to submit. the results came out eventually and their group was the one who got the highest score.

"our model will be put on display in the laboratory during the math week." takemichi couldn't help but be proud of their work.

chiyo could see it clearly; the twinkle in takemichi's eyes and the pride in his words, "but there were a lot more projects that are more aesthetic than ours."

"i'm pretty sure the teachers aren't grading your works based on aesthetics." chiyo counters.

takemichi simply shrugs as he continues eating their meal. they settled in a comfortable silence for a moment before chiyo decided to ask something.

"you aren't being bothered at school?"

the past days were peaceful, to put it in one word. he could focus in his classes without distraction in any form. he ate his lunch in their classroom quietly, and his trainings were still fun and chaotic like before, and he already made up for his absence in the last day of the training camp.

what's more is that he officially sunders with the gang when he promised to his grandmother that he'd never associate himself with them again.

takemichi knows what his grandmother was implying, and for the umpteenth time, "no. everything's fine, lola." [lola = grandmother]

and it was always the, "good. okay." response that he received from his grandmother.

breakfast on a saturday ceases as usual with takemichi washing the dishes while his grandmother prepares upstairs for her work. she came down dressed in a sophisticated attire along with her messenger bag.

"i'm not expecting anyone so if someone comes, don't answer." chiyo smoothened her blouse and went to the threshold where the collection of their shoes is neatly lined up in rows.

takemichi chirps an affirmative response from the kitchen sink and finishes up by grabbing the dry towel hung on the refrigerator to pat his hands dry. perhaps his grandmother warned him that because she was reminded of that incident with the trio; the first time he met the haitani brothers and haruchiyo.