Chapter 2; new acquaintances.

march 27 2024. Less than a year later, Great Britain, 10:04 PM.

*knock.... Knock... knock*

? opens the metallic door and sighs at the sight of small figure which is wearing a hood and full black jumpsuit, he looks her up and down and welcomes her in. As the figure walks in she pulls out 2 red flowers, which are dead, the girl replies.

"You drop these?"

"Yes. on purpose."

The figure jumps up and down then puts the 2 flowers into a vase on the table. She then looks at him with a sharp glare, she begins to pant loudly and sweat profusely under her jumpsuit and jumps towards him. ? looks at her and smiles, she replies with a quick smirk and puts her hand loosely around his face waiting for him to blush.

She falls into his arms passed out. ? puts her laying down onto the sofa with a small blanket over her and a square pillow behind her head he then sits on the floor beside her before falling quickly to sleep.

March 28 2024, 04:31, ? house.

The hooded figure wakes up and looks around quickly before looking down at her saviour? Friend? Acquaintance? She kneels down and takes her mask off revealing flowing ginger hair that is put into a messy bun with light ginger freckles scattered around her face. She then puts her mask down into his hands and begins to walk over to the table and write down a short note.

March 28 2024, 7:42, ? house.

? wakes up and stretches, allowing an object he had not had when he fell asleep, fall out of his hands onto the sofa which no longer has the person there. He shakes his head and fixes his loosely fitted tie into a double knotted one and buttons his shirt up and pulls up his black jeans with can be seen to be turned up at the ankle. ? stands up and grabs his black blazer with his name badge on it and puts it on a fixes it in the mirror. His hair was no issue he had swept it over with his fingers. A white glare enters his vision from over the table- he walks to it and picks it to read:

"You helped me. Kind of? So I'm repaying the favour. March 30th come to merry bloom valley park and look for a man in a red cap. Once you see him talk to him and ask for an Elizabeth. He will lead you to me and then we can discuss your reward."

? sighs and puts it in his inside blazer pocket and walks outside locking his door.

A black limo arrives at 8am in front of his house. A man who is 5'11 and is wearing a fully black suit and blue glasses opens the back door of the limo and closes as he enters inside the car. ? looks out the window to see a hooded figure, this time she was male? The driver speeds up to avoid the hitman's eyeline.

? sighs. He picks up a briefcase by his side and waits for the limo to stop. The limo stops outside of a small office complex, he steps out and walks into the complex and looks around to see that nothing has changed.

The office was fairly large, it had 2 dart boards side by side with a total of 6 darts per side. Behind those was a pool table which still had 2 fully intact pool cues and all the balls even the white ball, then of course there were a few water coolers spread about the floor. Apart from the fun stuff most of the room had graphic designers working on each page of a new manga, there were animators beside them drawing each character with precision and slowly adding them all to the main animation processor. In a few of the small rooms stood businessmen, agencies and a few rooms filled up with people talking about what should be included in the next chapter of the manga. He walks past all of them and walks up stairs to the big boss's office and sits down at one of the desks.

"Glad to see you today."

"Could say the same for you my love."

"Didn't I say to stop calling me that?"

"Well yeah but it never hurt anyone~"

She sighs and looks at his nametag. Then up to his face and sighs again but this time with a slight bit of love. ? laughs and looks at the picture board they have hanging above the door, a few including their first kiss, first date and many others like them and one stands out, a picture of them side by side the complex smiling with both their names signed on the image. August and Taylor Thurnley. August looks at her with a smile,

"I miss those simple times of us being stupid kids. "

"You still are."
Taylor looks at August and chuckles, "but you're lucky I love you, for the most part."

August looks down at his desk and grabs a piece of paper and writes down.

'Approved - T.T books.'

"I always loved that we got this far, it started of with Thornley's book supplies to becoming a actual book supplier and makers, I mean t.t books sounds nice on paper. We should of always had it like that even though it is just a shortened version of your name"

Taylor sighs and logs onto her computer to open her mail.

END (914 WORDS)