✷ 050: Landalia.

Mulai dari awal

"Yet." He winked as she laughed.

"I'll kill you." She covered her face, flustered at what was happening, making him laugh.

"But, this is a promise ring." He smiled through a whisper. "Because I do promise to marry you one day."

"Oh god." Thalia mumbled through a breath, feeling the tears forming as her eyes watered while Lando looked at her with a glint of admiration in his gaze.

"My dear Tanya..." Lando's tone was playful. He smiled at her, a small chuckle escaping her lips as she heard the sound of his teasing nickname that she grew to love so much.

"This ring is a promise for me to make to you." He began, as she already felt a tug at her heart strings.

"To cherish you for as long as I'm breathing." Lando opened the box, presenting a beautiful diamond sitting on top of a 24 karat white gold ring, making her gasp. 

"Because I promise to care for you and do everything for you." He delicately picked up the jewelry. "And I promise to never stop teasing you, or hitting on you." He laughed as she rolled her eyes, wiping away loose tears as he placed his hand into her left, sliding the band on her ring finger.

"I promise to be by your side all the time." Lando proceeded to place both of his hands on Thalia's face before placing a soft kiss on her right cheek. "Even if we're doing our own things across the globe from each other."

"Save the vows for our wedding, I can't do this." She laughed into the palms of her hands as she cried.

"I'm not finished.." He laughed as the two made eye contact. His grin shining ever so brightly as he admired how pretty she was, even when she was crying.

"I promise to keep you happy." He kissed her other cheek. "To make you laugh and always listen to your needs." He smiled before placing a kiss on Thalia's forehead.

"I promise to win every race I can for you—"

"Ehh, good luck with that."

"HEY, I've won one so far!" Lando argued as Thalia laughed, his little giggles matching hers. "I know, I know." She said through her tears as he took a breath to continue.

"I promise to never ever be afraid of the idea of us—"

"Oh, that'll do it—" She let out an official sob. "I'm actually gonna fucking kill you." Thalia grumbled as he laughed at her interruption. "Whatever, keep going."

"Okay, you just ruined it."

"Oh, shut up." She snickered as he couldn't help but continue to smile at her.

"And so..." He took a pause. "Most importantly." Lando bit down a grin.

"I promise to love you for the rest of the time I exist on this planet, and in the afterlife." His cheeky smile filled her heart with so many emotions before he swooped down and placed a long, lingering kiss on her lips.

"I promise to be yours forever."

With tears spilling out of her eyes, Thalia felt like the luckiest girl in the world. She covered her face as she cried, Lando swiftly pulling her in by the waist as he kept his firm and protective grip on her. Laughing as she broke down at his grand gesture and claim of his love for her. He rested his chin on her head as she finally wrapped her arms around him.

"You're my girl in this lifetime and more... and to think you almost hit me." He joked as she playfully pushed him away.

"Oh, shut UP!" She laughed, closing her eyes as it squeezed out more tears. "God damnit, my makeup is done for." She mumbled and sniffed, dabbing down her wet cheeks.

"And yet you look as gorgeous as ever."

"Cornball." Thalia snickered as his smiley expression stayed put, her deflect of words when he complimented her never failing to make him laugh.

"Oh, gosh." She said through a shaky breath, officially pulling away from his grasp and looked into his eyes with every ounce of adoration within her.

"I love you in this universe and beyond." She laughed through her tears. "If there's a universe out there...."

"... Where there's no you and me..."

"Then I don't exist." Thalia whispered as he let out an exhale through his nose, her palms finding their way to his face.

"Always so good with your words." Lando smirked wide, looking down at the girl he was undeniably in love with.

"You're my boy forever, Lando Norris." Thalia smiled, blinking through her tears of joy.

"All because you just couldn't resist the urge to hit on me."