prologue

· • --------- ٠ ✤ ٠ --------- • ·

[ 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 ]
' i. alone ´

slut!

· • --------- ٠ ✤ ٠ --------- •

INEZ BLACKWOOD was the most quiet and shy girl

INEZ BLACKWOOD was the most quiet and shy girl. She was forgetful for everyone. No one barely even knew about her. Unless if it was someone popular like Cheryl Blossom or Reggie Mantle and his goons. Or her parents who were the most awful people in Riverdale. To Inez at least. She hated them.

Inez's parents were awful to their daughter. They mentally and physically abused her. Inez's parents would push her down with their words and actions. The two would say that Inez was worthless. They would make her feel that way by physical abuse.

Inez would basically get slaughtered by her parents. Mostly her father. Her father would always yell at her and slap, punch, kick her.

After a while, she got used to it. She used to always sob and cry everytime she got called a "slut!" or a "whore" and when she got physically abused. But now, everytime when it happens, she would keep a straight, numb face. One time, her father punched her in the face with his rings and it left two scars on her. One on her left eyebrow and one on her bottom lip on the left side.

The worst thing about being physically abused was that Inez was an anemic which was a blood condition where someone had low blood cells which causes them to bruise easily, have a irregular heartbeat, shortness of breath, dizziness or lightheadedness, etc. That was the worst part about being abused.

Inez would have bruises everywhere causing her to wear sweaters, hoodies and pants instead of shorts so no one would ask questions. Like, anybody would notice anyways.

Everytime when Inez saw someone with a friend on social media or at school she would think "Would it be nice to have a friend?"

Inez just needed friends. Not wanted. Needed. Hell, even just one friend. As long as she had someone, she would be okay.

Ever since she started high school, she had gotten picked on and bullied by the popular kids. Especially the football players.

Reggie Mantle picked on her a lot. On Inez's first day of Riverdale High, Reggie kissed her on the cheek while she was walking through the halls. After he did it, he and his friends laughed and said "slut!" making her go back to when her parents first said it to her.

Inez ran to the bathrooms making the football players tease her even more making her so angry that when she entered the bathroom, she punched the mirror while breathing heavily, feeling a panic attack coming up. Luckily she calmed down herself with no help by anyone else.

She was alone. And Inez thought she always will be.

\ ˚୨୧⋆.
hope you enjoyed!
vote & comment if you want :)