- 𝟔 -

-

" 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞
𝐮𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬,
ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ's ᴅɪᴅ "

-

𝟏𝟐𝟔-𝟏𝟐𝟕𝐀𝐂
'ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀ sᴛᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴀsᴛ'
-
"You will scar, but the wound will heal. Valyrian steel cut's clean."

The maester announced to Rhaenyra, as he wove her skin back together with a thick needle and thin, silver thread which seemed to contrast with one another. She winced every now and then when it dove back down to stab at her already gory slash, a low groan occasionally slipping past her lip's she couldn't contain when the scar was brought closer together with a tug.

Jacaerys, Elaena and Lucerys watched from a close distance, the youngest sat at a chair at the round table Rhaenyra also sat at, as did the Maester and his extravagant equipment. Jace and Elaena stayed huddled together, the reason Elaena was there in the first place is because the Maester wanted to check her wound's, but also Elaena wanted to be there for Rhaenyra for an odd reason, but the heir to the Iron Throne actually appreciated the extra companionship. She didn't say it but expressed it in quick smile's. And also Jace had demanded her stay.

Little Luke now struggled to breathe out his nose, all sort's of tissue stuffed up his nostril's that was supposed to help keep his broken bone's in place. Most the blood which was splat across his skin had dried and peeled off, but some stayed stuck in the middle of his face.

Whereas Jace wasn't badly injured at all. A phew minor scratches and bruises littering his body, but overall fine. He was more tired than ever, tipping over every now and then and stumbling in his spot against Elaena which caught her off guard - she had to catch the poor boy one time.

She wasn't as dizzy that morning, knackered but able to stand. Her body called for rest but she couldn't right now, feeling a responsibility too make sure everybody was alright. Though her head wasn't clear despite it not aching or casting anything in a blur anymore - she missed Vhagar already. The old dragon had been took away from her, and she envied Aemond for the whole situation. She knew how dragon claiming worked and you wasn't particularly 'owed a dragon' but still it was pure agony.

The door's opening caught her attention and made her cast her gaze up, thankfully she could see clearly after the maester had cleared all the blood from her eye the night prior. It was a pain to move her face where stitching lay above and below her eye, making it tight and scream when she expressed herself too much. Though she was thankfully she could still have sight fully.

"God's."

The man called which approached Rhaenyra's side, and she could finally get a good look at her supposed uncle. He was tall and had some muscle in his structure, the same valyrian dread's like Corlys but his hair only brushed his shoulder's, whereas her grandfather's was a phew away from meeting his hip's. He had that same sun-kissed, ivory skin Laena had had and the same eye's as her which carried a kind looking glint.