"You're the perfect subject,
with the whole world in your sad eyes.."

The situation felt too unreal for (name)

The situation felt too unreal for (name). As they opened their eyes, they quickly realised they weren't in their bedroom anymore, but on an unfamiliar subway train leading to the unknown.

The (h/c) looked right and left, 'it's a crowded.. did I wake up around rush hour..?'

'And My clothes..!! Please don't tell me I'm in pyjamas  that's so embarrassing I will kill myself-'

They quickly looking down, their T-shirt was replaced with a white sweater, shorts were replaced with  knee length pants, their bare feet was covered with plain white sneakers. The ones you would typically wear to run in PE class.

'Thank fucking god..' they took a breath of relief

'Wait a minute I was kidnapped-'

"Citizens please evacuate immediately!! Run away and hide somewhere safe!!-" the voice was cut short with an ear piercing scream, before the speaker was cut off.

'They're speaking in Korean.. what the hell is this I swore I was in a different country last night..' (name) furrowed their eyebrows, trying to analyse the situation

A ball of light appears at the centre of the train, a small fairy like monster with horns appears.

'Wait a minute-'

The creature spoke an alien language, the people murmured amongst themselves, 'speak English!!!' (Name) ranted in their head, "testing testing .. is this working? Alright good."

The alien like voice, the small horns, the demonic like ruby eyes, the fluffy white fur and the brown fabric wrapped around the creature sloppily. There was no doubt it was a dokkaebi.

(Name) payed no attention to the people around them, 'okay I need to calm down. This is just a really realistic lucid dream I'm having. I'll hang around for a while and I'll go back.' (Name) took deep breathes.

The hope (name) had was quickly shattered.

[Proof of value]
Kill one or more lives

Category: MAIN
Difficulty: F
Time limit: 30 minutes
Reward: 300 coins
Failure: death

It was the beginning of a bloodbath, the clear glass windows were painted with blood, the desperate pleas for help and the screams of pain flooded (name)'s mind.

The (h/c) was too stunned to move, eyes full of fear, 'come on think. You can't die here, you have to do something..-'

(Name)'s thoughts were cut short when a middle aged man pins them down, (name) quickly caught their fist right before it landed on their face.