She turned towards him and saw that he was a bit drowsy. At first, she thought he is sleepy, but then realisation hit her when he almost fainted in her arms.

"Jay! Open your eyes! Jay!!!" she said, slapping his cheeks lightly.

His eyes opened slowly to have a glimpse of her, and he completely fainted.

"Godd! Jay open your godamm eyes!" she said and brought him near the bed. It was hard to, but she managed.

"Pani! Pani....shit!" she exclaimed when she found the jug of water empty.

"Priya wo tera phone neeche chut gya th..... Ajay?" sakshi said entering in their room but got shocked at the scene in front of her eyes.

"Priya? Yeh kya hua isse! Ajay! Ajay! Uth!" Sakshi said shaking his shoulder but he didn't opened his eyes.

She noticed the scratches on his hand and neck and she asked Priya,
"Ajay ne adrak khaya hai kya?"

Priya's eye widened and she nodded, saying,
"Chai pi thi adrak wali!"

Sakshi sighed and said,
"Tujhe pata nhi hai isko adrak se allergy hai! Bahut buri wali! Mai iske papa ko bulati hu, tu yahi rehna!"

Sakshi said and rushed downstairs to call her husband. Priya covered Ajay with blanket, and then checked his pulse. She sat beside him and said,
"I'm sorry lavender! Please open your eyes jay! Please! I swear mai tumhe kabhi bhi adrak wali chai nhi pine dungi! Actually mai tumhe chai hi nhi peene dungi!"

She was on the verge of crying, when Sakshi and Rudra entered.

"Pulse normal hai! Papa woh......" she stopped when Rudra showed her his palm, stopping her from saying anything.

He checked Ajay and gave took out a pill from his side of drawer ,Sakshi gave him a glass of water that she brought with her and he made Ajay gulp the medicine.

He backed off and Sakshi sat beside Ajay, stroking his locks. In the meantime, Priya was just standing and staring at them with unshed tears in her eyes.

"I know beta! Tumhari galati nhi thi! You don't need to explain everything Priya!" Rudra said patting her head and then gave her a daughterly hug.

"Mai room me jaa raha hu! Meri tabiyat kharab hai thodi!" he said.

"Kya hua papa?" Priya asked and he shook his head saying,
"Kuch nhi bas thoda sir dard hai!"

But befor she could respond, Sakshi said from behind,
"Aur thoda jhukam bhi! Thoda pet dard bhi! Aur thoda sa chest me dard bhi! Thoda loose motion! Aur kuch jyada nhi bas subah me ek baar ulti hui thi!" she completed and Rudra rolled his eyes.

"Bas thodi acidity hai Butte-Sakshi!" he said.

"Haa to dawai lena chahiye na? Apni health ko aise ignore karte hai jaise ki inse hisab se duniya chalati hai!" she said.

"Tum na! Bahu ke samne to thodi si izaat rakh lo meri! Aise to karti nahi ho!" he said Priya chuckled, followed by a chuckle from Sakshi.

Priya went and took an anti-acid pill and gave to Rudra. Gesturing him through eyes to gulp down.

He gulped it down and then said,
"Prons of having a doctor bahu!" and then left from there.