Authors Notes

Welcome to my collection of stories i've written over the past 800 years. In this book, i will publish multiple works of fiction that i've written in my younger and now older years.
This is a reminder that none of this should be taken as a joke. Back in the day, these were my first works of fiction and i am proud of myself for improving my writing.
The other Authors Notes, or A/N, in these stories, will have been written by me at that time. Notes and comments from He Xuan will be marked with HX/N. Black water has pressured me to use different words correctly and "make this shit make sense" on the days that i wrote these. He has also proof-read every single one so F in the chat for him. :)

The way i will mark these scroll will differ, so i have created a few list of signs i will use to mark them.

🪷: Fluff
🔥: Smut
⭐️: 100-200 years
✨: 200-300 years
☁️: 300-400 years
🌈: 400-500 years
☀️: 500-600 years
💧: 600-700 years
🌹: 700-800 years

As you can see, i've also added timestamps on when these we're written, but it does not effect the character's age in the story in any way.

TW: These Stories will include things like sexual topics between two consenting adults and one or more sexual fantasies. Also on some stories might include Blood, Violence or some more intimate themes, which for those i will add a seperate Trigger Warning right before the story starts.

Thank you for forcing me to find all of my old scrolls for this.
(i had to go through the Cave of Ten Thousand gods for two days to find all of these so some might be missing.)

First Scroll will be getting Published Soon, thank you for reading.