Chapter - 14 🔞

Start from the beginning

Zhan smirked, his hands slowly crawling up Yibo's shirt and touching his skin.

"Is my Kitten horny?"

"Ahhhh.... Yes,....No..."

"No?"

"Mmmm..... I want to taste you now."

"Now?" Touching his bulging stomach, "Didn't my babies see daddy yesterday?" Looking at Yibo , Zhan raised his eyebrows playfully. "Is it their wish, or their mamma's wish?"

"That's not my babies wish....." He bit his lips. "I... I.... like how you dominate me now and love the ways how you make me scream your name." He said cheekily, grabbed Zhan's shirt and sat him up, then slowly got off his lap and knelt down on the floor. "But now I wanna hear you moan my name." He pulled down the zib of Zhan's pants, picked up junior Zhan from the boxer and swirled his tongue around it, saying, "Now I like this little guy. I want to taste Lil Zhan Zhan... Can you allow me to compensate you?" He asked with a very cute and innocent expression as he spoke the last line.

"W.... What..??"

Zhan was surprised to hear Yibo say that Yibo likes to be dominated by him?

"Mmmm..... Zhan zhan~ say, let me taste this" Yibo's cute face raised his arousal when he asked while swirling his tongue around his penis.

"Ahh.... Mhh....as you wish"

Zhan was on the edge of the bed and Yibo was kneeling on the floor between his legs and slowly began to swallow his cock. Zhan liked Yibo's way of compensation a lot. Yibo could read from Zhan's face that he was enjoying the feeling of his tongue slowly running over his cock as he slowly swallowed him inside. His mouth began to cover him completely, and Zhan felt immense pleasure as he swallowed it whole.

"Kitten..... ahhh...... it's.... so....
good"

Yibo's eyes were fixed on Zhan's expression as he savored his moans, Zhan's face flushed with pleasure and moaning his name made Yibo more excited. Zhan's eyebrows furrowed, his lips opened and his breathing became erratic, his hand gently positioned himself on his husband's head, burying his fingers in his wiry hair, joining the sway, Xiao Zhan held his breath and let out a muffled moan as he let himself be enveloped by the frenzy caused by the image of his husband between his legs.

"Kitten..... Ahhh....."

Zhan opened his mouth to say something, but all he could do was moan. He felt that he had reached the pinnacle of frenzy. Zhan's lips opened wider, his eyebrows came together much more, his hips curved and his fingers held the husband's hair tighter as he freed himself in the husband's mouth. Yibo sucked, gladly receiving what Zhan offered him, his hand in Yibo's hair fell to one side and Zhan's whole body lost strength. Yibo watched him with a smile as he licked his lips and fixed his husband's pants again, Yibo again climbed onto his lap as he watched him, the blush on his cheekbones was more intense and his black hair was messy. Xiao Zhan stared at him while trying to regain strength, Wang Yibo looked at him in wonder wondering what he had done in his life to have deserved such a beautiful husband as him.

"I love receiving these types of compensations"

"I'm glad you like it."

"Don't you want to?" Running a finger on Yibo's lips.

"I'm horny to taste my Little Zhan Zhan." Yibo kissed Zhan's fingers that touched his lips.

"You know, I once slipped off the stairs. Will you give compensation for that?"