Sex Drive Go Craaazy👅🔥

Clothes scattered everywhere with our bodies naked with so much rough fuckin.
Sucking and spitting on my balls like a true slut is what I'm looking for outta you no half assin so don't be shy and show your true colors baby.
Nipples got me hard as a brick, booty hole so loose and sitting just right for a horny porn addict nigga to slide right in and make some  good ass milk shakes for the memories.
Ha ha- yeeah I said it now put yo legs over my shoulders so I can hit it on the kitchen counter as I repeatedly booming at your hit spot corrupting a piss explosion outta you. I keep goin and goin harder like a power drill with your desperate screams begging me not to stop.
Baby boy you got me hyped and them lips..I just wanna suck on them bitches nonstop.
I watch you turn red in the face I guess its getting hot in here foe you but Imma need you to hang on a little more longer.
Imma rough biker and I need you to be my rough rider.
Big titties on a fine ass latino femboy is what I experience daily and suckng those healthy milks is more protein for me. Four hours passes to midnight on the balcony fucking to the wind having you bend over in one of my chairs, while my dick was nowhere to be found digging all into them guts over your trembling voice.
Baby breathe I got you, I know its too damn good for you.
I pulled it out exposing the pinkish beautiful creamy gape ever letting out farts like craaaaazy🥴🥴🥴.
Smells like pleasure and freedom.

I sticked it back into that perfect nice light bubble booty pulling his arms back from his body and went in like a wild animal until I made him piss all over the chair for the fourth time and I came all inside of that pink pussy. Pulling my dick out instantly caused a flood flowing from his filled pussy and I would laugh when he fell outta the chair exhausted as hell saying that I was the best😜.