Chapter 1

(Hello this my first time making a wattpad story. I really like feedback so if you have any suggestions don't hesitate to share. And I beg of you to comment. Please Enjoy!)

It was a nice morning, Class 1a is now Class 2a and enjoying life.

Midoriya had just brushed his teeth and came down stairs ready to start school. He had walked down to the living room, greeting a few of his classmates.

Every thing was normal. Denki sharing memes with Kirishima and Sero, Jirou chatting with Momo, Tsu, and Shoji. Everything was quiet and peaceful.

A little too peaceful.

No one saw it coming. How could they? They were just teenagers.

Boom

"What the h-" That's when it all came crashing down. Alarms blasted through the dorms. Everyone panicked as they tried to use their quirks.

Aizawa came rushing in, "Everyone evacuate the building and stick together!" Everyone was petrified but did as told and rushed out the dorm.

Poor Izuku was confused, he could barely see. And was being shoved around like a ragdoll. But as Class 2a reached UA's gate entrance they came to a halt. And all of a sudden everyones' eyes were widened and staring at him.

He wondered what the reasoning for this reaction was. But when he saw who was blocking their exit, his heart stopped.

Their in front of him was his twin brother...

"Izuki?" Midoriya mumbled under his breath. He couldn't believe it, he thought he would never say that name again.

Unfortunately Kirishima heard him, "You know him?" he asked. But Izuku couldn't respond because his sight was dead locked on his brother.

"Nice to see you alive and well!" Izuki shouted towards Midoriya.

"Cant say the same!" he shouted back, glaring at his long lost brother.

This what Izuki looks like.

"Aw! Come on! You know you missed." At this point more people are joining the scene, even some teachers. And all eyes are on them. Midoriya has already stepped out of the crowd and towards his brother.

Unfortunately their conversation was cut short when the LOV arrived.

(Sorry I have to end it right here because i'm tired, but I plan to write more words in the next chapters. 370 words. Bye!)