𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬

☾⋆。°✩☾⋆。°✩☾⋆。°✩
✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ [The Wildest Dreams] ˚。⋆ ༘˚✧
☾⋆。°✩☾⋆。°✩☾⋆。°✩

☾⋆。°✩☾⋆。°✩☾⋆。°✩✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ [The Wildest Dreams] ˚。⋆ ༘˚✧☾⋆。°✩☾⋆。°✩☾⋆。°✩

STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD, NO MERCY

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《
.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.
✮✮✮

I was there for you. Remember that

☾⋆。°✩☾⋆。°✩☾⋆。°✩

☾⋆。°✩☾⋆。°✩☾⋆。°✩

A Multiple Relationships story

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
I DON'T CARE HOW COMPLICATED THIS GETS, I STILL WANT YOU

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《
.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.
✮✮✮

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗦

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.
✮✮✮

Harry James Potter wasn't the only child of Lily Potter and James Potter there was another before him.

Mia Elizabeth Potter is the older sister of Harry James Potter.

She disappeared out of her crib at the age of 3 by the unknowingly hands of Albus Dumbledore himself, he did what he came to do and he kidnapped the Potter daughter from the Potter cottage and dropped her off in the middle of Reseda.

Conclusively she ended up on the doorsteps of Johnny Lawrence, he ended up finding the baby out on his doorstep and Mia Potter became Laura Lydia Lawrence. She became known as he's only red haired daughter and that night changed everything for the better or worse.

It has been a few decades since her disappearance, naturally her parents have been looking for her but they thought it was possible that she was dead.

Meanwhile Laura Lawrence the only adoptive daughter of Johnny Lawrence, the adoptive half-sister of Robby Keene. She grew up in Reseda with her father and she has become known in the little town, she has the life that she wants and nothing could be better than that.

But everything changed when her father Johnny Lawrence decided to reopen Cobra Kai to teach Miguel Diaz how to fight.

But it wasn't as simple as that especially since reopening Cobra Kai retagged Johnny Lawrence's and Daniel Larusso's past history with each other while Cobra Kai started getting more students.

But that is where everything started going downhill.

Two best friends Laura Lawrence and Odessa Larusso made a bet with Yasmine that set forth the events that they couldn't have known until it was too late.

The bet was set in motion while Cobra Kai was getting bigger and Miyagido reopened with it. Samantha Larusso and Laura Lawrence kinda have the same history with each other like their parents but it's more Verbal than physical. While Odessa went down a similar path that makes her, her father's daughter.

The rivalry between the two dojos only got worse when John Kreese and Terry Silver came along love turned into pure hate. Friends turned into enemies. They all had no choice but to reunite. Will they be able to? Or will it only go downhill from there?

Now, years later they're all summoned to watch her life but not just her life, the other teenagers lives too. Chaos happens especially with some enemies in the same room together, maybe they can prevent some events from occurring or some events will still occur.

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.
✮✮✮

────── 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
I do not own Cobra Kai series or HP nor any characters, plot or dialogue. They all belong to their rightful owners and creators. I do however own the characters, plot background, and dialogue, I created for my OC'S and the storyline that appears in this story.

────── 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
This story contains mentions of violence, mature language, injuries and blood. If this content causes you discomfort, continue with caution or don't read at all that's all up to you.

────── 𝐀𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
I'm so hyped and excited to starts writing this story cause I have so many ideas planned. Thank you to @Kethyyfernandes for this amazing idea. There will be Lily and Molly bashing,