•Fruits and sugarcoating• Gabellie

(Smut warning-😶)
Gabby text
Ellie text
Narrating

(Ellie's POV:) I was cutting up some fruits for a salad for my sweet yet crazy girlfriend, but I decided to give her a suprise by coating it with boiling cane sugar to make tanghulu. I thought for a while on how happy she would be and continued cooking the cane sugar.

<Timeskip, 25 minutes later>

It took a while to cram the sugar in every angle but I was pretty sure it was worth Gabby's reaction. I slowly creeked open Gabby's door with the plate of tanghulu, I couldn't find her anywhere. Suddenly, I heard this energetic scream, I looked around to see Gabby, running at full speed towards me.

I was expecting to get flung to the floor again, I closed my eyes but instead I felt something pin me against a wall. I opened my eyes to see Gabby, with her usual smile of glee, But I Instantly sensed that something about her was..off. Sure, she was the same sweet and crazy girlfriend I knew, but..I sensed like she had a hint of lust?

I blankly looked at Gabby, eyes slightly wider with confusion but almost instantly snapped out of it. I blurted out:

I made something special for you.

God that was so awkward, but I couldn't just stay in silence for that long! I saw Gabby's eyes change,no. Not from joy, but lust.

Where? Show me.

Gabby said in a seducing yet demanding tone. Alright, something is clearly wrong. Is this some silly joke? Or is she actually in heat? I can't tell. I guess I'll just go with the flow since I don't know what else to do. I showed her the plate of tanghulu I wasted like thirty minutes on, lucky none of the fruit fell when she pinned me against the wall.

Gabby wasn't amused, she put the plate on the table and dragged me to the bedroom. I was sitting down on the edge of the bed, staring blankly at a wall waiting for Gabby to do something till Gabby went on my lap, technically on top of me, she was half dressed, yep, she's in heat. Gabby caressed my cheek while passionately kissing me, I was shocked, but I kinda..liked it? I placed my arms on her neck as I kissed her back warmly.

Gabby pressed me against the bed, putting her warm body on top of me. I was enjoying every single moment as I put my legs around the top of her as she kissed me passionately.

I felt something slowly pulling my shorts down I nearly forgot what we were doing since I was getting into it, I pulled out of the kiss, panting while looking down to see Gabby's hand slowly slipping under my underwear. I slightly flinched with a gasp. I instantly pulled Gabby's shirt down with my free hand and kissed her to distract myself from what Gabby was doing.

I continued kissing Gabby until I felt something start lightly rubbing my pussy, I felt a rush of adrenaline. First it started slow, but it escalated faster and faster. Then Gabby stopped. I got confused but I decided not to pressure her, until I felt one of her fingers slip deep into my vagina, fingering me. I moaned, loud. The amount of pleasure was unbearable as Gabby went deeper and deeper. I felt like I was crying due to the pain and pleasure. I cluched my hand onto the bed while Gabby was at it.

I felt like I was about to reach my climax, I was mildly shaking from all the pressure building up as Gabby went deeper every time

How long is this going to last..

I said, in a shaky, tired breath in-between moans while Gabby was still at it. It was getting more painful as the pressure and tension was building up. Gabby looked down at me with lust, she stared at me for a few seconds until she replied

Not until you cum right into my fingers so I can lick your mess.

I got slightly weirded out but I felt like I was riding my high and It felt like I hit ecstasy because Gabby kept going deeper and deeper as I softly moaned.
I eventually gave in and came right on the spot after a few minutes while Gabby cleaned the mess in her own ways.

<Timeskip, 10 minutes later.>

I took my clothes and was about to take a shower before Gabby lightly tapped my shoulder, I got sensitive and quickly moved her arm away, but I was no use, Gabby was clinging onto my arm like she couldn't live without me, she looked at me with large puppy eyes before saying,

Can I please take a bath with you, sweetie? Pleeeeseeee?

Gabby asked, in a sweet, needy tone. I couldn't just leave her like that with those innocent eyes.

Alright, just this one time, remember to get your clothes first.

I said, in a calm tone. Gabby grinned and found a pair of clothes similar to mine, I found myself walking with my lips slowly curling Into a warm and soft smile when Gabby continued clinging onto me on the way to our bathroom door. Gabby gave me the same puppy dog eyes with heavy blushing and embarrassment

What's wrong, honey?

I asked, not sure if I did something wrong, I stopped walking and put my hands on her shoulders with a firm grip.

Baby, you know you can tell me anything and I won't judge you, embarrassing or not.

I felt Gabby's stiff shoulders slowly soften, she calmed down but she was still blushing heavily but she had enough courage to look at me square in the eye with her dark brown eyes

I'm sorry if I went too far, I just wanted to have some fun with you and.. I think I went a bit overboard. I'm sorry.

Gabby said in an embarrassing tone and she hugged me. I hugged her back for a few seconds before letting go, my hands still on her shoulders I thought of something and tried to reassure her.

Sweetie, you don't have to apologise, I actually kind of.. liked it. You don't have to apologise anymore if you don't have to. Now, let's go to the bathroom now, shall we?

Gabby looked at me still with some blush, but not blush from embarrassment, it was a blush of love of course, Gabby's lips slowly curled into a smile before she enthusiastically said,

Yes, we should! Let's go sweetie!

Word count, 1104,YAEY