At night ...

At Sharma house :-

Ananya was working in kitchen , when shristi came with her phone in her hand and said " Anu Bachhe , Deepu is calling you "

Anu nodded and took the phone in her hand .

" Yes ." Anu said .

D- " no hii ! No, hello ? .. what is this Anu? "
Deepti asked dramatically.

A - "   What do you need to say ? Say it directly." She said.

D- " hey bhagwan! Kaise dost h meri , isse meri ratti bhar bhi fikr nhi h ..."

A-" you done ?"

D - " no, I'm not".

A - " Ok  then I will call you once you have gathered what you want to say in a concise way "

D- " you know ..you are so cruel .."

A- " I do . Now come to the point ."

D - " the plan is cancelled ..."

A - " why?"

D- " little devil is not well... I have to attend the Navratri there ... I was asking if it would be possible for you to join me there..."

A - " oh! Ok. I can't come in all the Navratri as we are visiting our kul devi but I will come on  first 2 days ... So , tomorrow at sinha house .. "

D -" thankyou! Anu , you are the best..."

A- " that I am ... What happened to Ryan ?"

D - " he is having some issues Anu .."

A - " he will be fine just by seeing you there .."

D- " ok Anu . Get ready at 5 pm tomorrow , we will go to sinha house together."

A - " ok, bye ! "

Next day :-

In Sinha's house:-

Ryan and Kunal were busy in doing preparation for the first dandiya night and Puja at night...

Ramya :- " Ryan eat something  , you have not eaten anything since morning. It's 12 pm bachhe, you have to take your medicine as well." She said ...

Ray :- " i don't have an appetite to eat anything ma.."

Ramya looked at Kunal asking him to ask Ryan to eat something..

But Kunal didn't said anything as he was busy drowning himself in the guilt...

He looked at Ryan with an expression which was not love and adoration for the first time ...but still he tried to make Ryan eat something...

Kunal -" Ryan eat something and have your medicine.. it's not good to skip your meds..."

Ryan -" i don't want to ..."

Ryan was made at his brother ....

Flashback:-

Ryan woke up from his sleep with sweat on his forehead and trembling hands

He once again saw the dream , he was having for last 2 years ...

But today he was able to see the face of the woman in that dream ... These face less people have disturbed him for 2 years continuously and now he was able to see the face of one of them ..

He got up from his bed and went to washroom to freshen up..

It was 6:00 in the morning, after freshening up ,he went to gym ...he tried to focus but because of that face he was not able to work out properly..