Black*star x Reader: Don't Ever Leave Again

Your husband, Black*Star had been gone for a while now. Almost two years now, apparently he was sent on some important mission to save the world. Black*Star cared about making his reputation and saving the world, but did he care about how much you would miss him? You weren't the type of girl to make your man chose. Of course you supported that man in every decision he made... well... almost every decision. But this one was for a greater good. For a few months you could bear the burden of not having him around, but as the first year went by, you were nearly broken in two.

~

It was morning. The sun was shining through the window of your house, directly onto your face. You groaned and turned over. But that didn't cut off the annoyances. There were sounds of something downstairs... You didn't have pets. Or children... and no one else had a key.

You immediately shot up and grabbed a shot gun from under your pillow. No way in hell would you allow some stranger to wonder in and rob you. At such and early hour! Or at all, hell! As soon as you got downstairs you cocked the gun making sure to do it especially loud. There was a stranger rummaging through the fridge. He was in a dark blue hoodie and black jeans with black army boots. A bag was on the floor beside him.

"Hey! Jackass! Get the hell out of my refrigerator!!!" You yelled as you pressed the gun to the back of his head. All you heard was a chuckle. With a solid movement he smacked the gun from your hand and had you pinned against the wall.

"You really gonna shoot your own husband? ~" His hood fell, revealing his familiar eyes and his aqua colored hair. It wasn't spikey. In fact it looked wet.

"B-Black*Star?" You questioned in disbelief as your eyes widened.

He smiled and nodded,

"Who else would it be? You tellin' me you already forgot a star like me's face?"

You smiled as tears formed and you slipped from his grip, hugging him tightly. Immediately you began crying. He smiled and chuckled, holding you,

"Miss me?" He held you even tighter.

"Yes you idiot! Yes!" You buried your face into his neck and managed to calm yourself.

He smiled and held you away,

"Hold on babe, I'm hungry. Le-"

You smiled and nodded, instantly rushing over to the counter and pulling out every pot and pan, and every seasoning out. You began to rummage through the fridge. You heard a chuckle,

"I can just wait~"

"You can't just wait! Just let me cook."

He smiled and pulled you up away from the fridge and kissed you. His hands groped your entrance, causing a low moan to slip. You pulled away and realized, you were in your panties and his shirt. A blush the shade of a tomato spread across your face.

"Now do you get it?"

You nodded, and he responded with a devilish smirk. You managed to smirk back, you hadn't done this in so long... could it be that you're confidence had slipped away? Normally you wouldn't be blushing as bad as you were now.

He kissed your neck softly and his hands resumed their place at your entrance. You moaned softly in response. You could already feel him pressing himself to you. His length was already hardened. Just waiting to be in you. His hand slid in and instantly, digits began to occupy your entrance. The familiar feeling came back to you and you moaned loudly, just from feeling them inside you. He grunted,

"Damn you stay tight, babe~"

You blushed and moaned, letting your head fall back against the wall. He smirked and kissed your neck again, this time adding the occasional gift of a lick or a kiss. Your hands found their way to his pants and you unbuttoned them slowly. He caught on to you quickly and took his fingers away, lifting you off the ground and setting you on a counter. You sat up to kiss him, but growled slightly as you were shoved back down. His eyes met with yours and your panties rushed away from you. You blushed and crossed your legs, but that blush only worsened when his shirt was ripped off you, revealing your luscious mounds.

"No bra, huh? ~"

You looked away, and he began licking and kissing them with great passion. You moaned softly, tangling your fingers in his hair. He smirked and trailed his tongue down. Down to there. You shut your eyes tightly and put your arms up, holding both of them so they covered your face. When you felt his tongue explore your heat, crazed, you screamed in surprise and pleasure. He smirked and by what you considered a miracle, licked faster. Your breath hitched and you squirmed. A low chuckle came from Black*Star and he licked. Considerably faster.

At this point your were screaming in pure bliss at the top of your lungs. It was getting to be too much and you squirmed more to ease it out. Black*Star glanced up at you, having none of your shenanigans and held your hips perfectly still. Your back arched even higher,

"B-Black*Star..!! S-Slowdown!! I-I can't..."

He smirked and sped up, sending the pleasure into over drive. In no time, he had you screaming your name while you climaxed. He barely left you time to recover and stripped, immediately slamming into you. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head as you threw it back, whimpering. He groaned lowly. His thrusts were wild and hard. You automatically rolled into his thrusts, only strengthening the pleasure for the both of you. His pace only grew and grew. Your moans and groans harmonized perfectly as you both got closer to that moment.

Soon your voice along with Black*Star's filled the air. And as you both reached the end, you cried each other's names out loudly. You panted, Black*Star managed to lift you off the ground and carried you upstairs, to the bed room. After he laid you down, you pulled him down on top of you.

"If you ever leave like that again... I swear..." He smiled and held her.

"I won't leave. Ever again." He smiled, and you both drifted off into a sleep.