"Adventure time or gravity falls?"

HELP TY TO GOLDBACH FOR GIVING ME MOTIVATION TO WRITE
ALSO I SEE YOU PEOPLE REQUESTING FOR PARTY WALKERS PT3 I SEE YOU ITS NEXT CHAPTER I PROMISE
OKAY BYE AND ENJOY MY POOKIES IN LOVE 🥺
Also intense swearing 😭

.

.

.

"FUCK, YOUVE NEVER CARED." Aiden was furious, the group was gathered in the hospital, missing two very important people. Well In Aiden's eyes at least.

"Aiden honey.. let us he-" his mother tried to stop whatever the FUCK was going on only to be interrupted by her husband

"OH REALLY? MAYBE IF YOU WERENT SUCH A FUCK UP WE WOULD." His voice roared through the hospital, now people around were poking their nose while watching this whole thing go down.

"MAYBE IF YOU WERE AROUND I WOULDVE BEEN THE SON YOU OH SO WANTED"

"OH COME ON WE ALL KNOW YOURE JUST LAZY, IF YOU REALLY CARED ABOUT THEM YOU WOULDVE DIED AND TO BE BRUTALLY HONEST YOU SHOULD BE"

You should be

You should be

You should be

The group had never seen Aiden so inflamed. It was a sight that nobody wanted to see again, that's for sure.

"Get out."

"What?"

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT" his hands were clenched into a fist, acting as if he was ready to throw. But they obeyed his orders and made their way to the lobby door. Aiden couldn't take it, not anymore. But he needed to see them, just once.
As soon as his parents left through the automatic doors, he sprinted into the double doors which lead to their wards. Emma and Mike had followed not so far behind.

He finally made it to one ward. 'Ashlyn Banner' just that name in general made him choke. Emma had noticed his distress and knew he needed somebody to reassure him, a mother figure if you will.

"Oh Aiden.." she swiped the bleached curls out of his red, puffy eyes his face, she noticed he looked almost dead himself. He was pale and had grocery bags under his eyes. It almost made her cry even more seeing how much he cared for her.

"Do you need a hug?" She opened her arms as Aiden practically leaped into them, he wept while trying to hold back all the built up emotions mixed with the flash backs of that night. Ashlyn was being dragged by a phantom, her stomach impaled with visible muscle. Ben tried to help but in result got his head blown off from Logan trying to shoot the creatures, to say that Aiden was drenched in blood would be an understatement, he had little chunks of brain all over him. He just can't. Not another night.

"Let it all out.." this was a surprise to Aiden but he gripped tighter to her black cardigan and let out a massive whail, ear piercing in fact. Mike just watched as he fought back the tears, the sight of his wife trying to comfort a boy whose parents don't even care that their nephew and their friend is on the brink of death. It made him truly questioned humanity. He always thought that Aiden was reckless and didn't care for others, of course he was right in the first part but not care for others? Maybe if you asked before Ben and Ashlyn, but now, all he wanted was to switch places with them.

.

.

.

3:30pm
The others watched as Aiden slept, resting his head on the side of Ashlyn's bed edge while holding her hand tight. He had spent the whole night with Ben, he spoke about how he finally stood up to his parents just like he had told him to.. he also spoke about how lucky he is to have Ben as a cousin, he would've never made it through to highschool without him. He just mourned for an answer, that's all he wanted.

He was awoken by the door slightly, revealing the dirty blonde boy with cracked glasses.

"Can I come in..?" Aiden nodded and averted his gaze back to Ashlyn's lifeless body. He heard the door swing and land back to its original place.

"Im sorry,"

"Don't be, it was an accident. You can't blame yourself for trying to protect her, plus he will be fine. Right?" 'Right' was said in his mind, he didn't want to worry Logan even more if he's unsure himself.

"No. Aiden, it was. I - I killed him.." Logan covered his mouth while tears peaked out

"Don't say that, he will be fine. You didn't kill anyone"

"But-"

"No, Logan. I don't care whatever Tyler could've said, he's halfway up his ass anyway. You didn't kill anyone" he was facing Logan, he knew it would be hard for him too since he was the one with the gun. He was also very close with ashlyn, so he couldn't imagine what he's feeling right now. Logan let out a light sob, gasping when warm arms embraced him. He gripped tighter. To be fair, he was just following what Emma had demonstrated to him not so long ago.

.

.

.

Logan had soon left to go talk to mrs banner, now Aiden was left watching Ashlyn. Normally he would love to see her, but now? He just dreads the day he will hear the fatal news, that neither Ash or Ben will wake. To hear they are in a eternal slumber, but he can't keep letting those thoughts in. He will have to stay strong for the rest of the group, and also for himself.

"Excuse me..? Clark is it? We are going to need you to step aside to run some tests." Aiden obliged and made his way out the door, sitting beside Taylor. It was obvious she had been crying.

"Hey aid.." her joyful expression had been demolished the night of the incident

"Hey Tay.." he flashed a quick smile before bringing his legs to his chest and hugging them

Will everything be okay? Is it? What if they just.. don't wake up? Alright, this is getting out of hand. But maybe you should've been watching- STOP. I can't think negative, what about the others? They can't see me more upset than before,I need to be strong for them I need to be de-

"Mr & mrs banner, a word?" The woman looked.. worried. Aiden could see the heart in both Mike and Emma's  drop the moment they saw the nurses face.

.

.

.

"What happened?" Tyler interrogated, visibly distressed from the sudden change in mood. As if it could get any worse.

"They're going to be fine" Mike have a slight nervous chuckle added onto the end of his sentence. The weight of Aidens chest felt like it had been lifted

Not for long though

They had lied

Ashlyn Banner & Ben Clark were pronounced dead at 5:26pm October 15th 2016

Author
DID THE TITLE FOOL YOU 😍
Okay but fr I'll do party walkers next Im sorry pookster (I see you)
WORDS:1156