Overnight - Sadie

Sadie; your girlfriend yet again stayed more hours at set, it's been happening this whole week and it was a new season so you couldn't blame her for doing her job but even if she came home early she had a problem with sleeping as most do.

'2:34 AM' you read the clock as you were in your shared living room, you weren't tired like any other day but it would've been much easier to sleep if she had been back home already. You decided ever since the night before you were gonna stay up until Sadie came back giving her a a nice break though it was very late for that.

20 minutes had passed when you heard a creaking door opening with keys hitting the metal door knob, she walked down the from the door to the living room after seeing a light appear and disappear when she was met with your eyes already waiting where she was standing.

Her breath hitched getting scared least expecting to see you awake "oh you scared me" She said with a relieved breath when she sat right next to you but pulling you into a tight loving hug "hi baby, I missed you a lot set was so tiring and it was hot on top of that" She spoke into your neck still holding onto the hug, she pulled away looking at your face admiring it when you pulled your lips together somehow closing the little distance away from both of yo

A kiss you both have been waiting to have together today, a soft cute one was all you needed when she pulled away you asked if she was hungry in which she nodded with a smiling kiss coming towards you again. A bit after when you grabbed a bit of leftovers you heard a quiet but loud song but when you looked you saw your beautiful girlfriend and the turquoise record player with another vinyl in hand

She was worried that you were tired even more worried now the clock read '3:13 AM' she wanted you to be sleeping by the time the sun was up, but she couldn't lie the way she felt in the environment was unreal it was so peaceful and dim but ofc wherever she is with you it's always unreal so she wanted to be in this moment forever.

She came walking towards you and you already had notice since she looked your way so you turned to her, when she was finally met with you she smoothly moved her hands into yours.

You two swayed with the music, kisses, her twirling you, you twirling her, switching the music when you two get bored, happy songs, slow songs, pop, Taylor swift, whatever you two wanted to dance to you did and forgetting all about the food left in the microwave still cold.