Your Flower Crown

Taylor always used to go to a hut near a waterfall that her dad built for her, after his death she spent most of her days crying in her hut, she makes litte robots to do her chores or bring her stuff. Since it was the last week of summer, she still had a lot of free time, so she decided to make a big project to ease her brothers stress and workload, Untill...
-----------------------------
Taylor's pov:

I screamed, waking up with cold sweat all over my body. "Not again..." I grumbled, She woke up from a nightmare. The last few days, she had been getting nightmares about shadowish human-build figures. She had been taking gummies to help her sleep, but that didn't work too, so she took an overdosing. She walked down her 3-story house to the kitchen where she saw her brother,
"Good morning -" I stared at my brother, Tyler, almost jumpscaring him. "Oh- Wait, where did you come from?"
"Mom." I said with an annoyed look. "Okay, I have baseball practice today, and I am not home between 5 to 8 pm, so you're gonna make dinner. "Okay, have fun with your boyfriend, Aiden." I said loudly to embarrass my brother.
"WHAT? HE ISN'T MY BOYFRIEND!", "until you see him, have fun!" I said while running to my room. To be honest, I don't mind Tyler having Aiden. I just don't want to be the third-wheel. I changed my clothes and went outside to my hut. It takes 20 minutes to walk because it's very isolated from people due to the hut being in the middle of the woods. 15 minutes into my route, I saw a red-haired girl and a grown man who she called "her Father"- I teared up a bit but kept going, with my hands on the basket that Tyler packed for me, i climbed waterfall near my hut, gosh- i really need to decorate it. I climbed up the ladder and put the basket in front of the door leading into my hut, and there I saw it. A black human-build creature.
I screamed and walked backward, and then I fell.
The fall was 15 feet high. I landed on my leg, injuring it.
I screamed at the top of my lungs, and my vision went black. I headed distorted voices calling for help. The last I saw was the red-haired girl from earlier, and I heard her being called "Ashlyn" by her dad.