2

{Thursday September 2nd ; 7:21am}
CALI POV:
I wake up at 7:21am on the dot. I look around my room, it's extremely big. The walls are a dark shade of gray. My queen size bed takes a big amount of the room.

It's usually quiet in the house because my dad is often in other countries creating Lord Voldemort's army and my mom is still in azkaban.

I get out of my bed and take my robe. My black night gown definitely isn't warm enough for my house. I pick an outfit for my first day back. I simply wear a black skirt with black nylons, I add my leather high heel boots and a dark green sweater. I add a black leather jacket to match my boots.

I leave my hair down. My hair is black and curly, it arrives at the bottom of my boobs. I have dimples when I smile, I have perfect teeth and green eyes and I have a clean skin. I don't put any makeup on because I don't see the use.

I take my bag and I walk to my fireplace. I step in and I take the powder, I let go and with a few words I arrive to the train station, 9 3/4.

I step in the train and find an empty cabin. I sit down and pull out my book, 'Tears of Tess'. My eyes go from the words to the beautiful view out of the window. I hear a knock which takes me out of my trance.

I see Draco accompanied by Riddle, Theodore and Blaise. I motion them to enter and Draco takes a seat next to me. Riddle sits in front of me, Blaise sits next to him and Theodore next to Draco.

Draco hugs me. "i've missed you"

"me too" I smile back.

"we've all missed you" Theodore says

"same here"

*
"this summer was extremely boring" I say continuing the conversation

"how so?" Blaise asks me

"appart from the short time Draco came over, the only thing I did was read books and danced" I say rolling my eyes

"I agree, I don't think I would've lasted all summer if it wasn't for you Cali" Draco says

"well my summer was pretty good" Blaise says scratching the back of his head

"well we don't all have five brothers to keep us occupied" Riddle says

*
"dear students of hogwarts, it is also my painful duty to inform you that the inner house Quidditch cup will not take place this year. This is due to an event that will be starting in October and continuing throughout the school year taking up much of the teachers time and energy, but I'm sure you will all enjoy it immensely. I have great pleasure in announcing that this year at Hogwarts-" Dumbledore gets cut off by a rumble of thunder, the doors of the Great Hall banged open.

A man stood in the doorway, shrouded in a black travelling cloak. Everyone but the slytherins, appart from the first and second years looked terrified by this man. Suddenly a brightly illuminated light flashed across the ceiling stopping the immense rage in the sky. He lowered his hood showing off a fake eye. He walked over to Dumbledore and shook his hand and they hugged.

"may I introduce our new Defence Againts the Dark Arts teacher" Dumbledore says cutting the awkward silence "professor moody"

"why is his eye like that?" Pansy whispers

"I have no idea" I answer

"as I was saying we are to have the honour of hosting a very exciting event over the coming months and event which has not been held for over a century. It is my very great pleasure to informyou that the Triwizard Tournament will be taking place at Hogwarts this year" He says

Everyone starts to speak.

"some of you will not know what the tournament involves so I hope those who do know will forgive me forgiving a short explanation and allow their attention to wander freely.The TriWizard tournament was first established about 700 years ago." He continues his boring speech until finally he gets to the end of it " I therefore beg you not to waste your time submitting yourself if you are under 17"

"wicked" I hear the two Wesley twins say. Ugh how I hate all of the Gryffindors.

Suddenly the Great Hall door opens again. It reveals about 30 girls dressed in blue uniforms. Pansy and I look at each other and we roll our eyes.

All of the boys appart from our group looks at them with envie, this makes Pansy and I laugh.

Then once the girls are all sat the door opens once again and about 30 boys enter. This time all of the girls couldn't stop watching them and Pansy and I laughed again because we both knew that they're we're never going to fancy them.

"they know how to make an entrance" I say going back to my serious self. "the butterflies were just the right touch" I say sarcastically rolling my eyes

"and you can't forget about that fire dragon" Pansy adds

*
We're all sitting on the sofas and seats in the slytherin common room

"I really hope they're not going to ruin our year by being here" I say. My head is on Pansy's laps, she's twirling my hair.

"honestly I feel like this year is going to suck" Pansy answers

"wait until my father hears about this" I say to pansy

"you know you're sounding more and more like me" Draco says. I roll my eyes and I throw a pillow on him

"cousin like cousin I guess" Blaise tips in which makes us giggle slightly. I sit back straight and watch the fire crackle.

"it's getting late" I say standing up catching the attention of all the boys

"right behind you" Pansy says standing up and following me

"goodnight boys" I say walking up the left staircase which brings us into the girls dormitory.

We stop at our room; 19. I open the door and fall on my bed immediately.

"goodnight Pansy" I say getting comfortable under my blanket

"goodnight Cali" She replies turning off the light.

I feel like this year is going different..