"Because... I'm your daughter?"

She tilts her head to the side, answering a ridiculous question with a ridiculous, yet innocent, answer. Kiyotaka sighs as he regret asking her in the first place.

"Since she called me her Papa, then it's safe to think that she has a mother, right?"

Because the first question didn't work, he went off and asked a different question.

"What's the name of your mother?"

As if something has been triggered inside her, the little girl glared at him.

"You're asking me the name of the person you married? Your wife? My mother?"

Kiyotaka was unable to talk back, completely silenced by the pure hostility coming from those eyes.

"..."

The little kid sighs and placed down the phone before sitting upwards. Her eyes met Kiyotaka's and answers.

"It's Horikita Suzune."

"Hori... kita?"

The girl nodded before going back to playing on the phone. Now It makes sense considering her glare just a second ago reminds him of Suzune's.

I wasn't expecting Horikita's name at all.

Kiyotaka looked at the child from the kitchen with admiration.

[Your team has been eliminated!]

"Argh! Damn it! My teammates suck!"

A smile lightly formed on Kiyotaka's face.

So she's our daughter, huh?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Alright, I'll go and take a bath now. In the meantime, while I'm gone for school, you're gonna have to stay here, understand?"

"How long?"

"Until noon.

"What!? Booooo!"

"Look, I can't bring you to school with me."

The child suddenly appearing at the school grounds would cause a huge uproar not only from students and the teachers, but as well as from the staff, so he had to make sure to avoid as much trouble as possible.

The kid however, felt displeased by this, the idea of being seperated from her dad.

"I don't want to stay inside this room, it's boring as hell!"

Nothing much he can do about it, it would be more concerning if a kid was spotted roaming around the school grounds. Eventually, his name would be brought up, something that he doesn't want to happen. And so having her stay here would be the safest thing to do, but the girl shows her desire of wanting to go outside.

"You can have my phone for the rest of the day. That way, you can't get bored, how does that sound?"

"That doesn't make it any better..."

The girl began to look sad, a pitiful creature that wants to spend time by her father's side. Kiyotaka was hurt to see this, but if he has no choice but to avoid her from public eye.