- 𝟒 -

-

" 𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫
ғᴀᴛᴇ "

-

𝟏𝟐𝟔 𝐀𝐂
'ɪ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀɪᴇғ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴏsɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ'
-
As soon as their ship met with the darker side's of the water, they knew they were close to Driftmark. They neared where they would stay for awhile to come to terms and sort thing's out, and then see where they'd go.

According to Daemon, they would arrive early when the sun first shyed out - some time for comfort with grandparent's they haven't seen for almost a decade. Corlys and Rhaenys would meet them on shore, and again Daemon told them that their grandad was very enthusiastic to see them.

The girl's also had to admit they was excited, wondering what it would be like. But they were still hit with the grief and sorrow of loosing Laena they didn't think it right to have some sort of joy to look forward to.

The more they neared Driftmark the more they had to realise they'd leave their mother, Laena, for good for her to return to the sea with her ancestor's.

-

Many shouted and made a commotion as to signal they was meeting land, water sloshing as sailor's heaved and pulled at some sort of contraption's Elaena couldn't name.

All three found themselve's near the railing, staring out at the scape. Dark stone's stacked atop of one another, with textured roof's spiked like a dragon's back topped with as many window's it could muster. The sun shone down on the building, but due to it's height and size it shadowed most of the land beneath it. The water below still gleamed in thankfulness to the light.

The dragon's which came with them raised in height and were met with the full and fluffy cloud's, mixing against their scale's before circling and landing upon respectful hill's. Vhagar though seemed to fly away to the otherside of the island - seemingly done with acts of fool's she had to endure throughout the trip with a grumpy growl.

Built upon mossy and glorious hill's, with rocky architecture and the wave's washing and eroding the memories the nature carried - Elaena came to the conclusion it looked more like home than Pentos. She knew it'd be more like home as well, seeing how the ocean around somewhat called to her.

As the ship met with the soft and silky looking sand of the Velaryon household's seat, she looked out to see two people standing up on a platform near the building. It was somewhat crunchy looking, rock's again playing a big part with texture and look's and the growing and thriving nature determining it's age.

It was a big time leap - those helping her and her sister's dismount the deck's and stepping up small flight's of stairs to be met with the two which stood on the small platform. Daemon shadowed behind them, slightly wary of the situation which could unfold.