Snake tossed the screaming woman over his shoulder and walked away. He turned before he entered a door to the back. "You heard Striker, hands off his prize. We'll all get a turn when he's had his fill boys. Till then, hands off or I'll cut them off. Y'all know our rules."

  Hope was happy Tamara was out of her site, but when she turned and saw all the men leering at her she once again found herself leaning towards Striker. He gripped her arm once more and pulled her to the dingy couch. There he sat and pulled her onto his lap.Hope could now hear Tamara's screams and they made her shiver. Not too long after she wanted to hurl from hearing the moans.

It was then that she noticed that everyone sat where they could and were just looking at her. "Take a picture, it'll last longer. What the hell is wrong with you men? It's not like you never saw a pair of tits before." Striker demanded and answer.

"Geez Striker, aint no one been this close to a pair that fine and delicate. You see the women that follow us. I betcha she even smells perty?" The oldest of the group said while the rest nodded.

"You gotta point." Striker responded as he lowered his head and nuzzled her neck. "You're right, she does smell pretty." Hope stiffened when she felt his tongue glide over her skin. "Tastes sweet too. Time to see what else tastes good." He said as he stood while holding her in his arms.

Hope was in shock, what the hell was this man thinking. There was no way she was doing anything with him. She started to protest but he wrestled her arms still. The movements made her scream out in pain. Damn the cut on her back.

The men seemed to whoop and holler once more. "She's a feisty one boys. Gonna enjoy making her scream when it's my turn." Someone said, that only caused her to fight more.

"Go keep an eye out boys, I have to teach this bitch her place." Striker said before opening a door. Hope felt her heart stop. The room seemed clean but it was the bed that had her heart racing. Was she right? Would he take advantage of her?

Striker tossed her on the bed after kicking the door shut. She took advantage and ran to the window. Yet again he was too fast for her. She screamed when he caught her waist. "Let go of me."

 "Not in your dreams." He screamed back. His next action made her stop. He picked up a lamp and tossed it against the door. "You're gonna pay for that. You won't be able to walk for a week."

His words on the other hand had her anger flaring once more. "Who the hell do you think you are? You've called me names all day. Now you're threatening me?" Her words only made him smile so she pulled out of his hands and smacked him.

The sound reverberated around the room. The next thing she knew she was airborne. "Your father needed to spank you more." He screamed as he put her over his knees. "Wack," he landed one that to her surprise hit him more than her. The surprise made her yelp.

 She thrashed around as he kept smacking well, himself mostly. Hope thought he was one sick SOB. Yet the laughter made her stop. She turned as much as she could and looked up at him. To her surprise he placed his finger over his lips as if to tell her to be quiet. Then he pointed at his ears for her to listen.

Sure enough you could hear rustling on the other side of the door. "That's it little rich girl. Take me all in your pretty little mouth. Seems this is the only way to get you to shut up." Hope gasped loudly then gagged when he took advantage and stuck is freaking finger in her mouth.

She gagged and he screamed. "If you bite me I'll cut you." His harsh words did not match the sorry look in his eyes. "Oh yes, that's it take me deeper."

It was then that it finally clicked. They were outside listening and Striker was just giving them what they wanted to hear. Her eyes watered and he pulled her up. Hope couldn't help it, it finally all sank in and she cried. "Tears aren't gonna help you now you little slut. You belong to Striker now."

He cradled her trying to sooth her as he bounced up and down on the bed making it creek. The laughter could be heard on the other side as her wails wouldn't stop. She was humiliated, she was scared and just wanted her daddy. "So tight and wet." Striker screamed out as he hugged her close. With one last scream from him the bouncing stopped.

He then surprised her by pulling them up to the pillows. He rested his head close to hers and proceeded to whisper. "Poor Hope. I'm sorry you got caught in the middle of all of this. They were waiting for a show. Most times. When someone brings a girl here. He does her in front of everyone. Then they all get a turn." Hope shivered from his words.

"You aren't going to let them touch me are you?" She asked fearing the answer.

"Not if I can help it. You just have to remember one thing. You have to do what I tell you and stay quiet. Unfortunately, we're going to have to put on a show once in a while." She closed her eyes not wanting to hear more.

 "It will soon be over. Half the guys are already in jail. When the time is right we'll make a run for it. Tamara is going to find a way to make sure you are hurt now. She is the one who met Snake awhile back and told him it would be easy to steal the animals. Seems your brother gave her a good layout of the land."

"Why would she do something like this?" Hope asked still not believing.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." His words made sense. Tamara had been counting on marrying into the family. Yet her ambitions won her nothing. Her father would have never cheated on her mother. "Close your eyes and sleep. You need to heal and we need to give another little show in a couple of hours.

~*~****~~~~*~~**

Here you go, I didn't want to leave you hanging..