Meri or Maan ki packing mene kar li hai and you know about the father daughter duo ....unke hazar nakhre hai ......ye nahi lena ...vo Lena hai .....Aaru ki aur apni packing Abhimanyu khud karenge .....I said and she chuckled.

Mummaaa humaleee gav jaayege........Maan asked me cutely and I nodded at him and he grinned .

Raashi Bua ki engagement hai na ....I told him .
Lassiii Buaa.....He asked  and I nodded with a chuckle seeing his cuteness.

It was late evening and Aaru was busy watching her cartoons while Maan was playing with water in the kitchen roaming around me .
Maa has gone to market with Rani Di to pick up the dresses from tailor and buy some last moment things as we will be leaving tomorrow morning for our village .

Maa came back after a while and We had our dinner.
We were sitting in the balcony and Maa was telling both Aaru and Maan the stories of king and princess when Abhimanyu's car entered the compound and they both squealed making Me and Maa laugh .

Paa..... papa........they called him as he get down and looked up waving at them and they both waved back calling him continuously.

As Abhimanyu enterd the building they both ran towards the main door waiting for him eagerly.

Both jumped in his arms  as soon as he entred making him laugh and kiss them all over their face .

I took his bag and his cap as he picked both of them in his arms .

Both of them were blabbering and telling him about the happenings of the day and he listened to them keenly like it's the most important thing in the world .

Both were jumping in his lap pulling his face towards each other giving him kisses and my little naughty Maan was trying to climb his shoulders as usual holding his hair .

And this man didn't even say anything to them . No matter how tired , hungry and exhausted he is ......he will give them all his time and will pay attention to every little thing they say .

They both will stand outside the bathroom when he gets inside to freshen up . They are literally obsessed with him .

As I made his plate thy both sat down on the dinning table crossing their legs waiting for him to feed them ..

They just had their dinner but they will again have to eat from him even if it's just a few bites .

When I entred the room after finishing everything he was patting both their head as they both were laying on the top of him  wide awake.

Maan crawled to me as soon as I laid on the bed and snuggled into my chest making me smile..
I rolled my t shirt up and gave my nipple in his mouth and patted him to sleep 😴.

While the father daughter duo was busy gossiping.
Papa mujheee pinkk dress chaiyeee and a hairband.......and ribbon and pink shoesss with lightsss......Aaru demanded cupping his face with her little hands and he nodded making her Grin .

You also get a pinkkk shirt and then we will wear matching matching clothes.....okayyy. ....she said and he chuckled.

Whatever my little Angle says.....he said kissing her nose and she hugged him wrapping her arms around his neck ..

As they both slept I looked at him who was busy playing with Aaru's little fingers kissing her palm and her fingers ..

We have been married for 6 years now and still I feel the same attraction towards him .
I feel shy and get goosebumps whenever he touches me .
He holds the same effect on me after so many years too.

I got up and put Maan and Aaru in the crib and covered them with the blanket kissing their forehead.

He opened his arm  making me smile as I laid on the bed .
I kissed his cheek and rested my head on his chest as he wrapped his arm around me .