BESTFRIENDS EX 2😩

Start from the beginning

i was so tempted to ask why he's been avoiding me but i didn't feel like ruining the moment between us.

"yeah, you?"

"oh i'm perfect"

"oh yeah?"

"oh yeah"
he murmured against my skin whilst placing small kisses down my neck , pulling my body even closer to his, filling whatever small gap was once between us. suddenly he stopped as he started biting and sucking on my earlobe.
"jump" he whispered.
and so, i did.

i couldn't help it anymore, i smashed lips against his and just as quickly he responded, our mouths moving in sync though he was more rough. i need him so bad, i've needed him so bad recently and ovulation week was not making this situation any easier.

he grabbed the back of my thighs and slammed me against the wall, kissing me passionately and i kissed him right back. with my left hand playing
with his silky hair and the right cupping his cheek, our tongues fought each other for dominance.

I accidentally moaned in his mouth as his hands once again changed position and went back to gripping my ass as they did originally. surprisingly even harder this time.

just when i was about to unzip my hoodie i heard faint footsteps outside the door, the same door that i was so desperate to kick open five minutes prior when i thought i was getting kidnapped. anyways, oh shit

"h-hey javon

i murmured in between our kisses

"yeah baby?"

and before i even got a chance to warn him of the presence i heard outside, someone, not just someone, a TEACHER knocked on the door. i mean no ordinary person is that nosey that they just knock on a dusty old room that looked like it could be haunted.

"JAVON WALTON, Y/N
COME OUT NOW!"

i turned to look at javon who shared the same playful look in his eyes. i love his eyes man.

"should we leg it"

i whispered maybe a bit too loudly.

"NO YOU SHALL NOT, YOUR PARENTS HAVE ALREADY BEEN INFORMED"

the voice outside answered the question for me. oops. i quietly giggled to myself, this has no right to be this funny.

reluctantly, i made javon open the door which we locked from the inside, being the gentleman or man whore that he was (sorry) he held the door for me to walk out first. the teacher just rolled her eyes at us. stay jealous hoe
xx

THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE

me and javon sat on two chairs next to each other as our parents spoke with the principal in his small office

u knew how much shit i would be in so why did i do what i did? i didn't even notice that my legs were bouncing up and down before javon placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed his finger in circular motions to calm me down. and it worked.

nevertheless we sat in silenc becuase of how much tension there was in the room, well that was until he broke it

"that really was something, didn't know you are so much fun princess"

PRINCESS
OMG
i almost folded right then and there but i luckily i can control myself. sometimes

"i can be fun when i want to, thank you very much"
i rolled my eyes at him and he just laughed at me, his perfect white teeth showing.

he continued to rub his finger on my thigh until my mum came storming out of the principals office,

"Y/N WE'RE GOING"
my mother huffed at me, throwing her expensive bag that my dad got her for her 35th birthday over her shoulder.
instead of getting up i just stared at javon. and i couldn't stop

"Y/N did you not hear me? we're going."
she said the last part slower, speaking to me like a i was alien who couldn't process what was being saying to me.

"sorry mother"
i apologised and finally got up from my seat, so much for skipping class and having fun for once in my uneventful life.

"in a bit princess"

my knees felt weak

THE car ride home was as awkward as it gets, me and my mum didn't say a word to each other and i know how much i disappointed her today. but for some reason i couldn't be more happy about what happened .

beep

beep

beep

who could this be now?

LELE💕💕
sent you a message, tap to open!

i gasped as i opened the text i got from my "best friend" who's ex i've been kissing in secret.

and as soon as i opened that message, i received another one.

beep

beep

JAVON WALTON

hey princess, how bad are your parents being?

speaking of the devil himself

to be continued???

HIIIII GUYS I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN AGES HOPE YU LIKE THIS CHAPTER💕