2

T H A I R I

I stood beside the wall outside the building watching the moth flying around the busy streets. Souls under the command of Ion flooded the city hurriedly rushing to work of whats the president told them to do so, organized them to finish the tasked were they've been assigned and as they passed the test they'll finally meet Mistress Shatana and be guided to the land they hope for, Paradise.

Those watch they had wrapped around their wrist is the sands of time, and if it will be emptied, then they will soon be part of the what we called the final death, same as the once who never passed the trials of the councilors. Reincarnatian is very strict when it comes to Ruana who asked for a chance to live again. Because they will swamped at work, giving life is not an easy job. There's a lot of processed to do and they must travel the seven layers of heaven to talked to God for this Ruana that wishes for another life.

Wala na din akong alam sa iba pa nilang ginagawa basta ang alam ko mahirap din ang kanilang trabaho.

The weather is warm not unlike yesterday it's scorching hot like the sun was in rage. I used my scythe to balance myself as my legs grew timid; waiting for my Messenger. And his half an hour late.

And when he arrived, he brought himself a soul and only few survived the trials. I felt pity for those who didn't make it this far. Those Ruana will disappeared like a forgotten memory.

One of the most precious gift from God is Life, and that's the reason why trials makes it so difficult. But living being always finds away to end their lives for a single nonsense reasons. I know that being alive always dragged by countless trials like depression, struggles, anxiety and many more but how come they didn't trust and wait for the God's plan in near future. Fates been written like a book preserve since a baby was newly born. Every pages tackles about his or her journey ahead and even those difficulties would soon meet them, they should accept it and overcome those trials, fears because it is part of human nature and the two easiest way are either to seek help from God or became astray.

Some now never fear hell because they already had that in mind that they will be sent there as their time will finally come to an end. Bat ba nila inunahan ang Diyos? Their faith was too weak. They thought that God leave them and never listen to what they wanted.

If God didn't gave them what they wanted then it is said that it is for their own good or neither there's danger ahead and God is trying everything to protect his creation. But the whispers from the demons are far more worst and powerful because living being has their own wills and that was the reason they can do whatever they want.

Napakababa lang ng pasensya ng Isang nilalang na kung minsan ang pagkitil ng sariling buhay ang tanging naiisip. And even killing is been normalized. And I'm afraid the future will never be the same as before. I went to archive and read the books of revelations. And sad to say I couldn't do anything about it. The prophecy has been made since the first human was created.

God is so merciful even living being repeatedly making sins over and over, but in the end of the day, he the only one will be the judge when in the day of resurrection. Living beings faith is slowly failing.

In the near future money became the power to control. Even for a reaper I can feel the wrath of destructions hopefully there's one among of all million being will finds it's way to God and prayed for his or her soul to be save.

Because when the resurrection begin the living being will be cast out and will be judge one by one. Naked and even if they pray and ask for mercy there will be no chance. Because the gates of mercy will be permanently closed.

➖➖➖

We went to the Manor riding a carriage. The two young lad escorted the Ruana. These are the humble servant of Lady Shivani. One of the last respected reincarnatian councilor. The last gates that heals and guide the soul to the karmacians to judge then before their wish will be granted.

The carriage headed up the ridge towards the perch, shaking up the hillside, while the sun sat lost out of sight. The hills felt alive. The horses moved forward with precaution and looked on with uncertainty. Even for a spirit I can still feel the presence of fear of falling down the edge of the cliff even I know for myself I won't die. But my stamina feels weak and the carriage is making my stomach twisted in knots. Maybe because I had eaten too much and I don't wanna throw up. I looked down the rocky road and gulp as I watch the cliff maybe about a thousand foot drop. One missteps could send us plummeting over the cliffs edge. I'm not worrying about myself what I worry most is these Ruana. If they fell down there I can't find them because there are lots of demons or bad spirits will shoved them away from the light.

Few minutes slipped by, we climbed down the carriage and meet the butlers of the karma, synchronized as they bowed their heads patiently waiting for us outside the front porch. Aligning the stairs and welcoming us with such grace and pious.

I sighed as I slowly look up each details. Stood a single grand estates that's seemed embody the essence of royalty. The manor was an architectural masterpiece adorned with ornate pillars, intricate carvings and sprawling balconies that offered a breathtaking views of the mountain top.

We entered the halls and there are many many new comers aligning the halls with their papers that was given by the Viscount for their identity and what is their motives.

I turn my head and saw one of the soul felt uneasy and seems nervous to meet the ladies of the manor. Maybe if I was in their position I would too.

As we reach the double door the guards kindly opened it widely, Gold design were swarming around like a bees on a flower fields. Everything is just spectacular.

I roam my eyes and From a far revealing the first karma and my expectations to see a woman with power that rules ahead of all the councilor was a mess up. Waiting as she always do, playing chess with her golden mask that covers her face like an Egyptian queen. Dress hang with heavy gold with diamonds reflected her superior like being. But then I guess today is not her day. She looks terrible like she haven't visited the bathroom in a month.

Aside from me, I have the same expression as those five souls who seems confused of what's going on.

"Karma.."

"What!" Bigla niyang sigaw na Hindi nakatingin samin, nakatuon lang ang kanilang atensyon sa napakarami niyang pinipirmahang papel at ang iba pa ay nagkakalatan sa buong paligid at panay pulot naman ang kanyang mga taga sunod.

"I brought the soulivan.."

She growls and almost ripped all the papers that were piled on her table, it almost reach the ceiling and there's more papers on the floor waiting for her signature. "D'you see I'm busy?!"

"Amph my lady..."

"Shut up!!"

"Yes my lady" her ladies in waiting rushed in fear as she looses her Temper, they hurriedly closed the door without further inquire but hearing only their fainted footsteps on the floor.

"At ano namang pakay mo thairi?!"

"I told you I brought the souli..."

"Maybe some other day I'm busy and I haven't had my breakfast I meant dinner...Fuck of.... oh are you the soulivan?" her mood suddenly change when she saw the soulivan trembling in fear hiding behind me. "Oh sorry I was busy with all this stupid.... I mean this magnificent papers hehehe" she's snickering, nasobrahan na ata to sa kape. Nasisiraan na siya ng bait.

"You look..."

She tss'ed and rolled her eyes at me " Bully"

"I didn't..."

She snap her fingers and the maids came rushing and gather around her and for a few second. I couldn't recognize her from before. Her beauty is out of this world and she humbly hid it with her mask. "Damn my eyes!!!" I covered it as if like I was blinded by the sun light.