Hm- ammi Mai office Jaa rhi hun...I think I know where karu is....(Without listening to anything she was out of there)

Hm entered the building hesitantly and moved towards her cabin to look at the CCTV footage...

In her mind she was thinking of scolding her for her careless behaviour....

But will she be able to do that??...

Hm entered the cabin while muttering to herself..she turned the lights on and was moving towards the table when she heard whispering....

She furrowed her eyebrows And moved to the other side of the table and on witnessing a small figure in the corner... She stopped in her tracks...

Ks was sitting there with teary eyes.. and with fear...

Hm stood shocked while looking at her..ks was continuously shaking and whimpering....she didn't noticed hm...

Ks- boo ajao na mujhe Darr lagra hai andhera hai bhot ajaooo🥺🥺

She was whispering this again and again....hm moved towards her and hugged her...

Hm- bachaa see boo agaye dekhoo...

Ks- boo

Hm- haan meri jaan

Ks hugged her tightly while shivering....

Ks- aap kha gye the mujhe na mujhe bhot Darr lagra thaa...🥺🥺 Mujhe chod kar gye the aap

Hm- ni meri jaan main apne rabbit ko kaise chod sakta hunn...sorry baby boo gande hai na...

Ks nodded while hugging her...hm kissed her forehead....she snuggled in hm like a baby..

Hm picked her up and she hid her face in hm chest...hm moved out of her cabin when ks whispered something but hm didn't understand....

She came close to her and ks repeated it and a sad smile came on her face...

Ks- cookies 🍪

Hm- hmm cookies lai thi meri jaan mere liye??(While picking up the pack as well and moved)

Ks nodded

Hm- khud banaye they mere rabbit ne??(Asked while moving out of the building)

Ks- hmm

Hm made her sit on the passenger seat

Ks- boo🥺

Hm- haan bas aagyi...aap baitho..(and hurriedly moved to the other side)

Hm sat in the car and started driving...she looked at ks and she was silently staring outside...

Hm- rabbit (but ks didn't reply)

Hm- acha rabbit...meri cookies Kahan hai ( she asked her to distract her and ks looked at her then at the still packed cookies in her lap)

Ks was staring at her lap when hm said

Hm- itni bhook lagi hai...(And looked at her from the corner of her eyes)