Welcome to the WWE

Start from the beginning

Int:Gabi: I've known Randy since my debut into wwe and we started dating 2 years after my debut and we got married two years after that and we've been married for 2 years together for about 5 years, and let me say i am the luckiest girl in the world

Int:Gabi: I've known Randy since my debut into wwe and we started dating 2 years after my debut and we got married two years after that and we've been married for 2 years together for about 5 years, and let me say i am the luckiest girl in the world. *smiling*

"What are you making babe," he says getting something from the fridge. "I'm making pasta, you know my specialty ," i smile.

"mhm sure gabs sure," he says laughing at my face, Gabi turns around turning off the stove, she wraps her hands around his neck and he moves his around her waist. she starts kissing him while whispering," you know i could use a little break from cooking," he smiles picking her up and walking her upstairs.

"well let's give you a long relaxing break," She laughs loudly while being carried upstairs.

San Diego, CA:

Int:Gabi: I'm currently visiting San Diego i live about 10 minutes away from Brie and Bryan so i decided to visit them while im down here.

Gabi, Brie and Bryan start walking out when josie stops and pees on the cement.

Int:Gabi: Brie always loves going to Farmers markets and i love fresh fruit and Organic foods so i was more than happy to join when Brie invited me.

They are walking with josie talking about the following week and who is gonna watch each of their dogs.

Int:Brie: When me and Nikki are not on the road with wwe we are in sunny san diego, and when Gabi is not in missouri she has a house down here in california and constantly comes and stays to be near us and the family.

They are getting back to the apartment when they hear honking and see Nicole and their mom in Nikki's new Range Rover.

"what," Brie exclaims, "that car is fancy," bryan comments on nikki's new car. "i can't make a comment i have two fancy cars," Gabi laughs as they follow their mom to look at nicole's new car.

"He got you a Range Rover"

Int:Brie: I am in shock

Nicole shows her family the inside of her car,"Sunroof, This thing has a huge engine, and it's red inside."

"This is stunning Nikki," Gabi says as she examines the car, "Isn't it beautiful," Nikki says looking back at her older sister.

"That backseat will be broken in soon," Nikki jokes.

Int:Gabi: Nikki has wanted that car since before her and Brie even had their licenses, i remember when i got my licenses before them she was begging me to get a range rover, when i didnt she didn't speak to me for a week. I'm really happy John was able to get her something that means so much to her.

They are back in Bries apartment when her and her sisters and mom all grab a glass a wine.

"Cheers to being back in wwe and kicking some butt," nikki cheers, we all take a sip as brie adds," and nikki's new car."