AN ADDAMS SWEET SIXTEEN

Start from the beginning

     "I was born on this day four minutes before midnight , Wednesday was born precisely midnight struck . " The older Addams twin replied before looking at her , Yoko and Connor and Bianca and Kent and Divina  , "why are you even here. I have barely interacted with you."

       "Ajax invited us." Bianca said with a shrug. "I also needed a change of scenery and an Addams sweet sixteen  birthday seemed like it."

   Edwin then wyapoed his arm around Mortez , "your sweet sixteen . You never forget it Addams."

     "I sure won't indeed." Mortez replied under his breath glaring at Ajax who gulped .

     "That reminds me ," Enid had an excited grin on her face , "birthday song time!"

Before Mortez  could protest everyone except Wednesday , Tyler and Allen began singing that horrid birthday song .

The colorful blonde looked at her watch and smiled , "It's now officially Wed's birthday."

The ravenette's glare sharpened , "don't you even think of singing . Call we Weds again and I'll shave off your eye brows again ."

   The werewolf pouted and turned to Mortez , "did you like the surprise? Allen and Tyler  helped me. "

     Seeing how much it seemed to matter to Enid , Mortez put  his discomfort aside ,  "I admit a birthday in a crypt is a first for me. So I give you three credit for creativity ."

        Wednesday gave him a flat deadpan expression , "we're in Crackstone's crypt."

Now that seemed to nearly make Mortez forget it was Wednesday's birthday too  , "interesting."

He scanned the place finding it climatic they were disturbing the burial ground of the man who hunted down so many outcasts .

    He looked around and saw something that caught his eye.  Wednesday too following her twin to examine whatever clue he had obtained.

  "Don't you two atleast want to blow the candles together?" Enid asked, sure Mortez's birthday was officially over but she wanted the twins to blow the candles together.

   Allen shook his head , "hell would have to freeze first before Mortez and Wednesday can share a cake together."

         "Exactly." Xavier said.

   "We were never eating that cake were we?" Ajax asked.

  The twins stared at the words in Latin before reading in sync  , "Fire will rain when I rise."

  "Wait ," Tyler got close to them reading the Latin words , "that translation you both said. Weren't they the same words burned into the school lawn."

   "The first phrase of the sentence." Mortez clarified.

    "It can't be a concidence." Wednesday added.

        Allen rolled his eyes when he saw Xavier glaring at Tyler. Hid cousin could be Petty at times.

        The twins looked at each other before mutually deciding to let their fingers run through the carving . The plan worked because immediately they were assaulted with that strange powerful volt coursing through them.

Mortez's body fell limp in Allen's arms who has been fast to catch him , whilst Wednesday was caught by Tyler which irked Xavier further.

"Are they having seizures???" Chloe and Edwin asked frantically.