❝︎CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR❞︎

▌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 ━︎━︎ 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 ▌

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐓 the piano with Hermione sitting beside her, letting her hands gently run along the keys in a soft melody. Hermione watched with a small smile, awe dancing in her eyes. Juniper finished the melody, lowering her hands from the instrument. She turned her head to look at Hermione, giving her a small smile. "I didn't know you could play," Hermione softly said.

Juniper shrugged. "You never asked. Besides, I don't really play that often. My mother taught me when I was little, when I went to Hogwarts I stopped doing it but over the two summers I stayed here, mom and dad both got me back into it. Can you play?"

Hermione nodded her head. "A little." Juniper motioned for her to show her. Softly Hermione began to play Fur Elise, a muggle melody that Juniper had heard many times. When she finished playing it, she pulled away. She turned her head to look at Harry, placing a hand on Juniper's shoulder as she stood, leaning down to give Juniper a kiss on the cheek.

Ron walked over, taking Hermione's spot. "Teach me."

Juniper cocked a brow before an amused smile fell on her lips. "Alright."

As Juniper taught Ron how to play the piano, Hermione took a seat in front of Harry who was playing with the snitch Dumbledore had given him. "They have flesh memories." Hermione told him. "When Scrimgeour first gave it to you, I thought it might open at your touch. . . that Dumbledore had hidden something inside it."

A banging was heard followed by voices and they all turned their attention towards the sound. Juniper shot up from her seat and was the first out of the room with Harry and Hermione hot on her heels. She pushed the door open to the kitchen, coming to a stop when she saw Mundungus with Kreacher on his shoulders, placing a hand over his mouth. What Juniper wasn't expecting, however, was Dobby clinging onto Mundungus' foot.

"Harry Potter!" Dobby called. "So long it's been!"

"Get off me!" Mundungus yelled as Kreacher brought him down on his knees before Mundungus fell forwards and Kreacher went flying off him. Juniper placed a hand over her mouth to stifle her laughter.

"As requested, Kreacher has returned with the thief, Mundungus Fletcher." Kreacher said, closing the door.

Mundungus pulled out his wand and Hermione was quick to pull out hers and yell, "Expelliarmus!" The wand flew from his hand and into Hermione's.

Mundungus stood, looking at the group of three. "What you playing at, setting a pair of bleeding house elves on me?"

Dobby stood in one of the chairs at the table before climbing on top of the table. "Dobby was only trying to help. Dobby saw Kreacher in Diagon Alley, which Dobby thought was curious, a-and then Dobby heard Kreacher mention Harry Potter's name―︎"