- 𝟑 -

-

" 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐧
𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥
ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛs ᴏғ ɪᴛ "

-

𝟏𝟐𝟔 𝐀𝐂
'ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʙɪɢ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ɴᴏᴡ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ'
-

"You lied to us, Elaena. You
promised she'd be alright."

Rhaena had muttered, seeing her fear from last night become true and slowly unwind before her like smoke from a dragon's nose. She was shaking slightly, it was clear in her body language she was in some trance of shock, staring forward in a ongoing chase round her mind.

The three girl's stood atop the rooftops, a stunning view of the city of Pentos, where the golden orb in the sky slowly rose to bless the city with the rays of it's warmth. Since it's appearance was delayed, they was still the faint flapping of the wind's and the slight shiver of the cold down the basic person's spine. The rocks of the walls and pillars that surrounded them which were tan now a more appealing yellow to the eye due to the suns rising.

People bustling down street, heading to work or even heading to bed. They was those odd crowds, and those even odder and emptier spots for such a busy city. Then again, it was early, and the heat which the sun did radiate was slowly melting any frost which did catch from the surprising weather last night melting and dripping from buildings to glazing the grass with a glossy dew.

It was beautiful, those oblivious they was being watched by three grieving girl's who used their little scape to try escape from fate, but nonetheless it didn't work. A constant reminder their mother figure was gone, and they'd have to grow into women perhaps by themselves if nobody offered to guide them.

"I'm- I'm sorry, to you both.. I thought she'd make it, too, Rhaena."

She'd mumbled, staring down like a fool to avoid their eyesight. It wasn't her fault, but it felt like it was. Though, her father spent hours assuring her she was not to blame. It still didn't feel right, and it wouldn't feel right. She would have to live knowing she couldn't do anything, helpless. Fully no use.

Rhaena seemed to click something back into place in her head, and with a huff and her slippers scratching on the rough floor below she made her way over to the older. She easily wrapped her arm's round her waist and lay her head in her chest, crazy white curls tickling her chin.

"It isn't your fault, Elaena, sorry if I upset you further..."

"Rhaena is right, Elaena, it is not your fault at all. Father explained you could not do anything except try talk to mother."

Baela chirped and piped into her twin's reassurance, also making her way over in the same manner and joining the hug. She rested her head slightly on the side of Elaena's shoulders, as both of her arms came and wrapped one each round the twin's and cuddled them close. Elaena eventually raised her own arm's to bring them close to her.