Introduction

⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆
Hello everyone! Welcome to this story, before you begin I just want to make a few things clear. Please read this entire chapter before you begin, there are some important things I would like you to know.

The love interest in this story is Aegon II Targaryen. As most of you know, Aegon is considered a morally wrong person (which he is). This fanfiction is about a fanon Aegon, so some of his actions will be left out of the story. Don't expect him to be a good person, because even though he won't be evil, he is still scarred and is very imperfect. With this I am not excusing/supporting any of his actions. I just find Aegon an interesting character without his worst actions (and Tom Glynn-Carney is a stunning man).

The main character is Aerea Targaryen, you must keep in mind that she is not a perfect person either. It's also good to know that I don't believe that she should be better/more heroic than the other characters. She is merely a new perspective, not a saint.

Trigger warnings:
-Violence
-Cursing
-Alcohol
-Sexual content
-The usual Game Of Thrones/House Of The Dragon stuff.:)

If I make any grammatical mistakes, please point them out. English isn't my first language and I would like to make my book as easy to read for people as possible.

Please, respect eachothers opinions in possible comments. I want the comment section to be a place where people can freely give their opinions about the story if they want to give them. No need to shame others for what to think. No one needs reasoning to like/dislike a character/action.

Act I is in third person, but in Act II I'm switching to first person. This is because I kind of feel like Act I is a 'big' prologue where I introduce the characters. In Act II I'm also going to switch POV's

Enjoy<3

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣶⡋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⡀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠒⣶⣶⣿⣿⣷⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⣋⣉⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣞⣫⣿⣿⣿⡻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣶⣾⡿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠋⠈⠀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡈⠙⢆⠀
⠀⠀⠉⠁⠀⠤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠁⠀⢹⣿⠀⠀⠀
⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⠉⠛⠋⠉⠁⣀⠀⠀⠀⠸⠃⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⠹⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠀⢀⡙⢷⣦⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⢿⣿⣿⣷⣦⠤⠤⠀⠀⣠⣿⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀
⠈⠈⣿⡿⢿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⡿⢿⣿⣿⣁⡀⠀⠀⠉⢻⣿⣧
⠀⢀⡟⠀⠀⠉⠛⠙⠻⢿⣦⡀⠙⠛⠯⠤⠄⠀⠀⠈⠈⣿
⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠟
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠂⠂⠒⠀⠒⠐⠂⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀
⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆⠀⠀⠀⠀