Story of Y/N's parents

Y/N's parents met when they were young adults.
Shanks: 22 (age)
M/N: 21 (age)

M/N was a pirate-crew as sniper with a bounty of 889,460,215 berries and Shanks with a bounty of 2,369,626,0054 berries.

M/N's ship was attacked by Marines and she was the only one who made it out alive, sailing on a small boat with a barrel of food, she came across a ship, Shank's ship to be exact.

One of Shanks's crew saw her and they decided to help her after getting Shanks's approval. M/N stayed at 'The red Force' (Shanks's ship name) for a while until she became used to them, shanks and M/N would even drink together whenever they got the chance to and before they knew it, they fell in love and got married without wasting any time.

Soon, M/N got pregnant 😏
Time pasted by quickly and M/N went in labour, she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl in one of the rooms at The Red Force with the help of a doctor but sadly, M/N died from losing too much blood.

Shanks was devastated, the love of his life lost her life.

LMFAOOO 💀💀💀 I'm sorry it just came to my mind and it sounds so funny.

Anyways,
Shanks took the baby girl in his arms.
"Y/N" he named her as tears form in his eyes, both: from the getting the happiness of his new born child and from the sadness from the loss of his wife.

Since Shanks's is a wanted pirate, he can't handle a new born baby nor does he know how to plus It will put Y/N's life in danger as well.

So Shanks decides to head to Foosha village to leave Y/N there with a friend of his, Makino.

When he asks for her to take care of Y/N until she's old enough to take care of herself Makino hesitates because she's never taken care of a child before but she agrees since she understands shanks situation.

It's not that Shanks didn't want Y/N, he in fact loved her but as much as he hated to leave Y/N there, he knew that he had to in order to protect her from what's on the seas.

Shanks extends his arms towards Makino and Makino takes Y/N from his arms to hers.
"I'll keep visiting Y/N." Shanks said and turned away from Y/N heading towards his ship.

He kept his word and kept visiting every once in a while (after every 4-5months) he would give berries to Makino for Y/N's food and clothes, obviously Makino tried to kindly decline it but Shanks is Shanks he insisted since Y/N is his daughter so it's his responsibility to pay for her needs.