Update after the... Incident on the 19th.

Do not worry, this is not bad news.

The permanent Shutdown of the LittleBigPlanet 3 online servers I'm sure is still on everyone's mind.

And it is for me too, don't get me wrong.
I can't say I've taken the news well.

That Chirp ass sounding song will make even the hardest of people into a sobbing mess.

But what I can say is that this story and many others of mine will not be wrapping up anytime soon!

I considered moving onto another franchise to obsess over, but nothing else has got me this Autistic over a literal piece of cardboard with a funny face.
I simply can't do it.

To forget and move on would be like forsaking my entire childhood.

And well, I didn't play LBP for the time it was popular since I'm only 16, and 3 year old me was not tuning into the latest announcements of LittleBigPlanet 2..
But I played it for most of the years I can remember.

And that definitely means something.
For me to be this enamored with a franchise for so long, is something you can't forget.

So, I'm not putting the past behind me and moving on to fvcking Hazbin Hotel or summin', I'm continuing with all the stories here.

I even have plans for a brand new story, and oh Lord oh Jesus why do I keep making new stories before finishing the others.

I'm not saying what it's about, but Don is in it very, very prominently.

Also Clive because that's everyone else's favourite character.

Also expect some Larry and maybe Mags action in there.

And maybe a few introductions....
And maybe..-
No I'm stopping there.

You'll see!