❝︎CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE❞︎

▌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ━︎━︎ 𝐎𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 ▌

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐎𝐅 four were sitting in a diner. Harry and Ron were sat on one side with Juniper and Hermione on the other. Juniper held Hermione's had, racing thoughts echoing in her head. She hoped that Remus and Sirius were okay, she had to believe that they were. The looming silence over them was unnerving, but they were all collectively taking the time to think about the actions that had occurred.

"What about all the people at the wedding?" Harry asked. "Do you think we should go back?"

"They were after you, mate." Ron said, keeping his voice low even though they were the only ones in the diner besides the worker. "We'd put everyone in danger by going back."

"Ron's right." Hermione quietly said, only to be interrupted by the diner employee to walk over to them.

The woman had an earbud in one of her ears, clearing her throat. "Coffee?"

Hermione glanced at her. "A cappuccino, please."

"You?" She pointed at Juniper.

"Black. Three sugars." Juniper replied. her mom had fixed coffee all the time, Juniper had drank it a few times.

The waitress looked at Harry and Ron. "What she said." Ron nodded towards Hermione and Harry replied, "Same." The waitress walked away.

Hermione looked at Juniper. "You drink black coffee?"

"I think it's abhorrent, but it wakes me up." Juniper answered and Hermione hummed.

"So, where do we go from here?" Ron asked, bringing them back to the topic at hand. "Leaky Cauldron?"

Juniper shook her head. "It's too dangerous."

Hermione agreed. "If Voldemort really has taken over the Ministry, then none of the old places are safe. Everyone from the wedding would have gone underground into hiding."

"God, my rucksack with all my things." Harry realized. "I've left it at the Burrow." The door to the diner opened and Juniper glanced up, eyes watching the two men that had entered. They walked past their table and Juniper instantly used her hand that wasn't holding Hermione's to grip her wand. Harry looked at Hermione, realizing she had it. "You're joking."

"I-I've had all the essentials packed for days, just in case." Hermione explained.

"By the way―︎these jeans, not my favorite." Ron told her.

Juniper sat up straight, turning her head to look at Harry. She watched Harry's face, watching as his eyes lingered on the two males that were standing at the counter. Immediately it all clicked and Juniper quickly said, "Get down!" Juniper grabbed Hermione as she went down just as a blast was sent their way. She and Hermione hid behind the table right beside of the one they had originally been sitting at with Harry and Ron hiding behind their original table.