Prologue

T H A I R I

The afterlife or life after death is a purported existence in which the essential part of an individual's stream of consciousness or identity continues to exist after the death of their physical body.

The surviving essential aspect varies between belief systems; it may be some partial element, or the entire soul or spirit, which carries with it one's personal identity.

This continued existence takes place in a spiritual realm, while in others, the individual may be reborn into this world and begin the life cycle over again, known as reincarnation, likely with no memory of what they have done in the past. In this latter view, such rebirths and deaths may take place over and over again continuously until the individual gains entry to a spiritual realm or otherworld.

There are about four councilors of reincarnation. There are cycles in order to be reborn again. A soul must finished a task before finally be granted a wish to live again.
Before this, there's this lake with a stepping stone leads to the gates of trials.

Lady Aquitene the gates of chance, Or should I could, the one who plays a game. She loves nothing more of how  an incompetent souls strives to win over her trials. Desiring nothing more but to be back again into flesh breathing the air that exist in life. But she only allowed those who asked for a chance or wants to fullfil something, a will or wish that they didn't want to leave behind but their time didn't gave em a chance to reach that goal before leaving the world and that could be a burden. Pinaniniwalaang bilang balisa. Patuloy itong naghahanap ng Isang bagay na kailangan hindi mahahanap sa kabilang buhay. Isa lang naman ang paraan kundi mabuhay.

They must seek for her lost eyes beyond the eternal sand of rage.  Waking the sleeping woman, eternally resting beyond the horizon waiting for a luminous light of hope, a light that brought by a soul who seek for her guide to open the next trials for them. The time is limited when the darkness came to devoured the light that soul will be nothing but a soul that were left by the heaven.

A statue that were head lowering to the sand; an indication of a soul who had left the world without fullfil it's goals but still want to be reborn and change their fate maybe for the better or for worst but the karma would handle the rest.

Then soon another trials will come to meet. The gates of hope. Lady Sanchi, a soul must past the roaring waves, full of starving monster that lurking in the deep and wants to be fed. This also one of the hardest trial for a soul to overcome.

And as they past the shoreline another councilor meet them, another trials, another suffering cause we know life is priceless nothing can surpassed the God's power. The gates of faith. Past the burning woods. It maybe a soul but it can still feel it's presences. It can burn them and that will be the last of its chance.

This soul would either be vanished to a void and no one knows where it will be gone. Because the heaven and us spirits will be no longer seek for it. Like a woods turn into ash and it there will be no used of it cause it nothing but dirt. This soul would neither be on earth, heaven or hell. Only the chance is if they can still remember the superior; the creators of heaven that gave life to all. A Faith is waiting, angels were listening to everything and send this message to heaven.

As they past the never-ending fire, a place that devoured the woods turning it into hell like.

One spirit guide will finally meet them at the end of the gate, one of the easiest guider who would healed them completely and cleaned those soul before taking it to the head of the council. The karma's. We're judgement were taking place.

There are about four mistresses of karma. Each of them has their role before the end of time.

I sat down at the top of the chain link fence watching Lilith playing sport, living being called it volleyball. It looks interesting and I couldn't enjoy the show while Zeka is around.

"Goooo babe!!!!" He shouted with his pom-pom, cheering her even she can't hear him. His crazy as a spirit guide. I couldn't even handle him. He has his own world.

"Will you stop shouting?" I exclaimed but he just jump on the fence and I almost fell on my sit. "Sira ulo ka talaga!" Konte nalang mababatukan ko na. Umalis na ako at naghanap ng pwedeng mauupuan. Malayo sa gunggong na'yun.

Its almost a month now, she's finally got home. I had a few deals with the spirit council in order to bring her back to her body. A soul that has a will to live must leave the spirit world or else she'll be trap here forever and not just that there's another chances that she won't be in heaven. And I couldn't help her if that time come to an end.

I woke her up as Catara hunt her in her sleep. It wasn't a nightmare but a memory. A long lost memory.

I sank down on a patch of grass and saw a kitten came and hissed at me, it senses my dark presences even the grass died in my wake. One touch is dangerous for a fragile being.

The kitten soon clean it's fur and later on became tame.  My eyelid sagged a bit. I felt a bit happy for this creature. Animals are the luckiest creation that has no sin. I know they can't be in heaven but there is a specific place a celestial paradise only for them.

From a distance a silver mist came. Slowly, someone came out with a basket with simple creatures with it, making noises like they were welcoming another soul and different feathered creature are following his every step of the way and the kitten turn around and I heard it's last purr as Kunara came to take the kitten with him.

His the what so called the animal spirit guide. Kunara. He has a fox ears with nine tails full of bunnies sleeping peacefully.

"Yoo long time no see" he suddenly flash a friendly smile which gives me goosebumps. His in good mood today. Wonder what happen

"Actually we've seen each other yesterday"

"Oh? Did we.... Oh well see yah pal" he wave goodbye but Zeka jump on him, he didn't notice him that's why he didn't have the chance to dodge before that idiot landed on him " You son of a b...."

"Oh come on yah haven't miss your pal?" Zeka sat on him and it was an horrifying sight to see and the animals look at each other and turn around.

"I didn't knew you were gay?"

Someone pop out of nowhere. Beca carrying a large bag of croissant with a bread stuck on her mouth.

"Huli kana sa balita kami na" Zeka proudly said and slide his hand on Kunara's chest

"Gago ka!!!" Sigaw into at kumaripas ng takbo paalis. "I kill you next time you slug!"

"Yoh Kunara I saw a Dog waiting for you, waging his tail his on zone 26...."
Beca didn't finish her last word as he just blast a mist and disappeared. She turn her shoulder and saw Lilith wiping her sweat and sat down near her team mates.

"You miss her don't yah?"

"No.."

"You hesitate hahahha geez denial..."

"Beca stop" I said, nearly whispering and lay down slowly, I heard how the leaves slowly dries up and died. She sat down and gave me a croissant and I chewed it while looking at the gloomy weather. I sighed and covered my eyes with my arms with a sniff and I heard her mock me.

"Don't tell me your reminiscing the past"

"Yeah, it was the same as this"

"Tell me about it"

"Okay"